Kawasaki Ride To Luang Prabang, Laos Dec 10-12

BigBikeBKK

Announcing an upcoming Kawasaki ride to Louang Prabang, Laos. Please forgive the rough translation from Thai :jap:

KAWASAKI BIG TRIP: Louang Prabang, Laos

10 – 12 ธันวามคม 2553 ( 3 วัน 2 คืน ) 10 to 12 December 2553 New Sharp (3 days / 2 nights).

ผู้ดำเนินการจัด : แสงชัยธุรกิจยานยนต์ Operator Organizer: Fiber business vehicles. ผู้จำหน่ายรถคาวาซากิบิ๊กไบค์ จ.เชียงใหม่ Car Dealers Kawasaki Big Bike Chiang Mai.

รุ่นรถ : สำหรับรถคาวาซากิทุกรุ่นที่จำหน่ายในปัจจุบัน Model: Kawasaki for all car models sold today.

ค่าใช้จ่าย : 6500 บาท / คน ไม่รวมค่าใช้จ่ายในการเดินทางไป-กลับระหว่างกรุงเทพฯ - น่าน Cost: 6500 baht per person, excluding spending on travel - back from Bangkok - Nan

: บริการขนรถไป-กลับ ( พระราม 9 – น่าน ) ฟรี ! : Transportation services bus round trip - (Rama 9 - Nan) Free!

รับสมัคร : ตั้งแต่วันนี้ – 20 พฤศจิกายน 2553 Admission: From Today - November 20, 2553.

* สำหรับผู้ที่สนใจ ( กทม.) ติดต่อสอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ * For those interested (Bangkok), contact us for more information at

บริษัท คาวาซากิ มอเตอร์ เอ็นเตอร์ไพรส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด Co., Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Limited.

แผนกการตลาด โทร. 02-246 1510-6 Marketing Department Tel. 02-246 1510 -6.

กำหนดการ Program

วันที่ 8 ธันวาคม 2553 นำรถมาโหลดที่คาวาซากิ พระราม 9 On December 8, 2553 to bring a car load RAMA 9 Kawasaki.

วัน ที่ 9 ธันวาคม 2553 เดินทางไปยังจังหวัดน่านเพื่อรวมตัวกับกลุ่มเชียงใหม่ ( การเดินทางยังไม่ได้กำหนดว่าจะเดินทางไปกันเองหรือรวมตัวเดินทางพร้อมกันกัน ) On December 9, 2553 trip to Nan province to join the group in Chiang Mai (not the journey that will travel to each other, or combine the trip with each other.)

วันที่ 10 ธันวาคม 2553 ( น่าน - เมืองเงิน - หงสา - เมืองจอมเพ็ชร) On December 10, 2553 (NAN - Silver City - Hong Sa - Chom Phet city).

06.00 นัดพบกัน ณ โรงแรมเทวราช เพื่อที่จะเดินทางไปรับประทานอาหารเช้าที่ 06:00 meeting at the same hotel Thewarat to go eat breakfast. อ.เฉลิมพระเกียรติ ด่านห้วยโก๋น “ร้านอาหารคุณวันเนา” อาหารเช้า ข้าวต้ม กาแฟ พร้อมจัดทำเอกสารผ่านแดน A. Honor Dan Huai Kon "restaurant you Wannenr" breakfast rice, coffee, transit documentation. (นัดพบที่ด่านห้วยโก๋น 08.00) เจ้าของรถเซ็นชื่อขออนุญาตนำรถออกต่างประเทศที่ศุลกากรน่าน (Meeting at the port of Huay Kon 08:00) Owner's permission to sign the car out foreign customs Nan หน้าด่านห้วยโก๋น Dan Page Huai Kon.

09.00 เข้าเมืองเงิน – หงสา ระยะทางประมาณ 38 กม.เส้นทางวิ่งสบาย 9:00 into the city money - Hong Sa distance of 38 km route runs comfortably.

10.30 ถึงเมืองหงสา แวะตลาดหงสา เดินเที่ยวชมตลาด 10.30 visit to the city market, Hong Hong Sa Sa walks market พร้อมเดินทางต่อไปหลวงพระบาง Ready to travel to Luang Prabang. ในระหว่างทางประมาณ During the approximately หลักกิโลเมตรที่ 33 หงสา จอมเพชร มีหมู่บ้านน้ำขิง (ห้วยยาง) คณะทัวร์ จะแวะพัก รับประทานอาหารกลางวัน Km 33, Hong Sa Chom Phet village Ginger (Huai Yang) The tour will stop for lunch room. บริเวณโรงเรียน (อาหารกล่อง ทัวร์จัดเตรียมให้) The school (tour provided food boxes).

13.00 เดินทางต่อ ถนนสายนี้เป็นถนนสายใหม่ เรียกว่า ถนนสายหงสา – จอมเพชร จะไปจรดที่หลวงพระบาง 13.00 This is a road trip to a new road called the Road Hong Sa - Chom Phet to stretch to Luang Prabang. ตรงข้ามท่าเรือหลวงพระบาง Luang Prabang pier opposite. ระยะทางประมาณ 126 กม. มีเรือข้ามแม่น้ำโขง Distance of 126 km a boat across the Mekong River. (บรรทุกมอเตอรไซค์ได้ 6-8 คัน/เที่ยว ประมาณ 5-10 นาที) ผ่านหมู่บ้านชาวเขาชนเผ่าต่างๆ (Side truck motors are 6-8 cars per trip for 5-10 minutes) through the village of his tribe are. เราสามารถแวะตลอดเส้นทาง We can stop along the path. บางครั้งชาวบ้านจะเอาของแปลกๆมาเสนอขาย Sometimes people will come out of a strange offering. และหมูบ้านสุดท้ายก่อนถึงหลวงพระบางชื่อ And the last village before reaching Luang Prabang name. หมู่บ้านจอมเพชร Chom Phet. พรือท่าเรือเมย์ รถทุกคัน ตั้งขบวนเป็นระเบียบ Wed May name or port every car train set is organized. มีรถตำรวจท่องเที่ยวหลวงพระบางนำขบวนเข้าที่พักโรงแรม A police car led the procession travel to Luang Prabang Hotels.

16.00 ถึงหลวงพระบางใช้เวลาประมาณ 10 นาที ถึงที่พักโรงแรม 16.00 to Luang Prabang takes about 10 minutes to hotel accommodation. พักผ่อนตามอัธยาศัย Relax.

19.00 รับประทานอาหารเย็น ที่ร้านอาหาร เทพบุปผา 19.00 Dinner at restaurant Thep blooms

วันที่ 11 ธันวาคม 2553 (ทำบุญตักบาตร On December 11, 2553 (the monks merit. เที่ยววัดเชียงทอง – น้ำตกกวางสี) Visit Wat Chiang Thong - Waterfall, Guangxi).

06.00 ทำบุญที่หน้าวัดแสน มีพระบิณฑบาต ประมาณ 300 รูป (ท่านสามารถเตรียมอาหารแห้งมาจากเมืองไทยได้) เดินทางชมตลาดเช้าของเมืองหลวงพระบาง 6:00 merit at the temple with his alms about 300 hundred photos (you can prepare food from Thailand to) go visit the morning market of Luang Prabang. อยู่ติดแม่น้ำโขง ชมวิถีชีวิต ของชาวหลวงพระบาง Are Mekong River lifestyle of the people, Luang Prabang.

มีร้านกาแฟโบราณของหลวงพระบาง Coffee shops of Luang Prabang. ชื่อร้านประชานิยม A popular restaurant. นักท่องเที่ยวนิยมมาดื่มกาแฟ Visitor's to drink coffee. ที่นี่เป็นจำนวนมาก It is a lot.

07.30 รับประทานอาหารเช้าที่โรงแรม 7:30 Breakfast at the hotel.

08.30 เข้าชมพระราชวัง หรือ พิพิธภัณฑ์อันล้ำค่าสมัยเจ้ามหาชีวิต 08:30 Visit the palace or museum you precious time great life. และวัดเชียงทองวัดที่สวยงามมาก And Wat Chiang Thong temple are very beautiful. พร้อมถ่ายรูปเป็นที่ระลึก With a souvenir photo. คนลาวถือว่าเป็น วัดมรดกโลก หน้าวัดเชียงทอง Lao is considered a World Heritage Site temple Wat Chiang Thong. ชมบรรยากาศสองฝั่งน้ำโขงของหลวงพระบาง See both sides of river environment Luang Prabang. แวะซ้อของที่ตลาด ดารา มือถือจีนราคาถูก So the visit of the Chinese mobile TV market is price.

12.00 รับประทานอาหารกลางวัน 12.00 Lunch. ที่ร้านอาหารแคมคาน ติดแม่น้ำคาน วิวสวย บรรยากาศดี The River Restaurant webcams beam beams beautiful view, good atmosphere.

13.00 เดินทางต่อไปน้ำตกกวางสี Visit the Waterfalls 13:00 Guangxi. (ระยะทางประมาณ 25 กม.) น้ำตกกวางสี เป็นน้ำตกหินปูนสูงราว 70 เมตร มี 2ชั้น บางช่วงมีสายน้ำไหลตามผาคล้ายกับม่าน (Approx 25 km) waterfalls, waterfalls, limestone, Guangxi is about 70 m high with a thin layer over two streams are similar to the cliff curtain เนื่องจากเป็นน้ำตกหินปูนจึงทำให้น้ำของน้ำตกแห่งนี้ใสและมีสีเขียวมรกต Because it is a limestone waterfall, makes this clear water of the waterfall and emerald green. บรรยากาศร่มรื่น Atmosphere. รับประทานส้มตำ Eat green papaya salad และซื้อของฝากจากชาวบ้านน้ำตกกวางสี And buy souvenirs from Falls Village, Guangxi. เดินทางต่อไปยังหมู่บ้านผานม Visit the village Phanom. หมู่บ้านศูนย์หัตกรรมสิ่งทอที่ใหญ่ที่สุดของหลวงพระบาง Village Crafts Center, the largest textile Luang Prabang. หมู่บ้านไทลื้อที่ย้ายมาจากสิบสองปันนา Tai Lue villages that relocated from Xishuangbanna.

19.00 รับประทานอาหารเย็น ( ทำพิธีบายศรีสู่ขวัญต้อนรับคณะทัวร์ทุกท่านสู่หลวงพระบางมรดกโลก) พร้อมรับประทานอาหารเย็น 19.00 Dinner (rice offering ceremony welcoming tour groups welcome back all of you to Luang Prabang a World Heritage Site) with dinner. (นอนหลวงพระบางคืนที่ 2) (Luang Prabang night sleeping 2).

วันที่ สาม วันที่ 12 ธันวาคม 2553 (หลวงพระบาง – หงสา- ด่านห้วยโก๋น -น่าน) Third Day on December 12, 2553 (Luang Prabang - Hong Sa - checkpoint Huai Kon - Nan).

07.00 รับประทานอาหารเช้า ที่โรงแรม เตรียมพร้อมออกเดินทางกลับจังหวัดน่าน 7:00 Breakfast at the hotel ready to leave Nan.

08.00 เดินทางกลับทางเดิม ข้ามเรือยนต์ เหมือนวันแรก และเดินทางกลับทางเดิม 8:00 return to the same day as the first motor boat crossing and return to the original.

11.30 ถึงเมืองหงสา รับประทานอาหารกลางวัน (เฝอลาว) หลังตลาดหงสา 11.30 Hongsa city for lunch (Pho, Laos), after the market Hongsa.

13.00 เดินทางกลับมาด่านน้ำเงิน – ห้วยโก๋น 13.00 Getting back to Dan Blue - Huai Kon.

15.00 ถึงด่านลาว จัดทำเอกสาร ผ่านลาว ไทย 15.00 to Lao Dan documented through Laos, Thailand.

16.00 เดินทางจากหน้าด่านห้วยโก๋น 16.00 journey from Huay Kon Dan Page. กลับสู่จังหวัดน่าน Back to Nan.

***สำหรับกรุงเทพฯ ---> โหลดรถขึ้นรถบรรทุก / เดินทางกลับกรุงเทพฯ *** For Bangkok ---> up truck loaded car / trip to Bangkok.

รายละเอียดอื่นๆ Other details.

- โรงแรมมโนลัก ท่านละ 6500 บาท - 6500 per person Luxury hotel concept Baht

- ในระหว่างที่เที่ยวหลวงพระบางใช้รถบัสเล็ก 35 ที่นั่ง บริการนำเที่ยวในสถานที่ท่องเที่ยวต่างๆในหลวงพระบาง - During the trip, Luang Prabang, the smaller 35-seat bus tour attractions in Luang Prabang. รถมอเตอร์ไชค์จอดที่โรงแรม China Mike motorcycle parking at the hotel.

- นอนห้องละ 2 คน พร้อมอาหารทุกมื้อที่อยู่ในประเทศลาว - Sleep 2 people per room with all meals in Laos

- สำหรับท่านที่จะนำรถยนต์ ออฟโรด 4x4 ไปค่าบริการ ท่านละ 5900 บาท รถยนต์ คันละ 1500 บาท คันหนึ่ง ต้องมี 3-4 คน - For those who take off-road 4x4 vehicle to charge you 5900 baht per car 1500 Baht per car, one must have 3-4 people.

ราคานี้รวมค่าโรงแรม อาหารทุกมื้อ ประกันภัยรถยนต์ Hotel rates are inclusive of all meals insurance. หรือรถมอเตอร์ไซค์ ภาษีลาว และไทย ประกันอุบัติเหตุ 200,000 บาท Tax or motorcycle accident, Laos and Thailand 200,000 Baht

บริการน้ำดื่มตลอดการเดินทาง มีรถบริการ เซฮร์วิส Water service throughout the process of travel and car service's Davis Hall.

เอกสารที่ต้องยื่น Documents to be submitted.

1. สำเนาทะเบียนรถมอเตอร์ไซค์ / รถยนต์ 1. Copy of a motorbike / car

2. สำเนาบัตรใบขับขี่รถยนต์ / มอเตอร์ไซค์ (แบบใหม่) 2. Copy of driving a car / bike (new).

3. พาสปอร์ต มีอายุมากกว่า 6 เดือนขึ้นไป 3. Passport older than 6 months.

4. สำเนาบัตรประจำตัวประชาชนเจ้าของรถ 4. Copy ID owner of the car.

5. บัตรประชาชนฉบับจริง ติดตัวตลอด 5.'s Original ID card everywhere they go.

6. หนังสือมอบอำนาจเจ้าของรถ 6. Owner's Power of Attorney. (ในกรณีไม่ใช่รถตัวเอง หรือ หนังสือมอบอำนาจจาก บ.ไฟแนนซ์) (If not the car itself or the power of attorney from B. Finance).

Who's in?

Let the Good Times ROLL!

Tony

Tried hard to understand this. Can cars go? if so can Toyota Vigos go? from Chiang Mai?

[/ Quote].

I'm not sure-why don't you go ask the folks at Kawasaki Chiang Mai and let us know, ok?

Cheers!

Tony.

[/ Quote].

Oops sorry, I just thought that maybe somewhere in the long original article it would explain something. Since it mentions cars several times and I've not yet heard of a Kawa car, i thought maybe Toyotas could go.

Do you think you might provide a precis in simple English so that simple souls like me might understand. If not what is the point of posting it?

Oops sorry, I just thought that maybe somewhere in the long original article it would explain something. Since it mentions cars several times and I've not yet heard of a Kawa car, i thought maybe Toyotas could go.

Do you think you might provide a precis in simple English so that simple souls like me might understand. If not what is the point of posting it?

If you want to go, just go this is Thailand.:jap:

Msg362 & Livinlos

Why not just go anyway? You don't need a caravan to show you the way.

It's not difficult & neither is the paperwork. All you need is a map, a vehicle, a passport, vehicle rego /; ownership & away you go.

At the start of next week there will be 3 guys from GT Rider in N Laos, after crossing at Chiang Khong, alone on different days, but they will probably meet up somewhere on the way.

Give it a go.

Msg362 & Livinlos

It's not difficult & neither is the paperwork. All you need is a map, a vehicle, a passport, vehicle rego /; ownership & away you go.

At the start of next week there will be 3 guys from GT Rider in N Laos, after crossing at Chiang Khong, alone on different days, but they will probably meet up somewhere on the way.

Give it a go.

dam_n, a bunch of us are traveling from Chiang Kong and heading north and then passing through LP around the 6th on a 12 day loop, maybe next time, i promise to post some pictures on GT, David.

Msg362 & Livinlos.

Give it a go.

[/ Quote].

The reason I am trying to find out is that some friends of mine want to go to Laos, they are in the UK so i must sort it first. If you are saying that as long as i have the paperwork i can just drive there anytime, that's great news

got map, got passport! got ownership great ( what about insurance, have 1st class here))

Tried hard to understand this. Can cars go? if so can Toyota Vigos go? from Chiang Mai?

[/Quote].

I'm not sure-why don't you go ask the folks at Kawasaki Chiang Mai and let us know, ok?

Cheers!

Tony.

[/Quote].

Sorry for the late reply- been out RIDING! :lol:

111210KhonKaenReservoir2SSR.jpg

I don't work for Kawasaki- I'm just sharing info about an upcoming trip. Apologized right at the beginning for the poor translation and I suggested you contact Kawasaki if you have questions but apparently you'd rather just winge here... :rolleyes:

Anyway- the trip has been delayed / canceled due to serious injuries the trip leader suffered in a crash last week.

I think I'll go anyway.

Ride ON!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

The reason I am trying to find out is that some friends of mine want to go to Laos, they are in the UK so i must sort it first. If you are saying that as long as i have the paperwork i can just drive there anytime, that's great news

got map, got passport! got ownership great ( what about insurance, have 1st class here))

Look here for Border Crossing info.

Look here for Border Crossing info.

Great, thanks for this, just what I was looking for and could not find

[/Quote].

Cheers!

Tony.

[/Quote].

Sorry for the late reply- been out RIDING! :lol:

111210KhonKaenReservoir2SSR.jpg

I don't work for Kawasaki- I'm just sharing info about an upcoming trip. Apologized right at the beginning for the poor translation and I suggested you contact Kawasaki if you have questions but apparently you'd rather just winge here... :rolleyes:

Anyway- the trip has been delayed / canceled due to serious injuries the trip leader suffered in a crash last week.

I think I'll go anyway.

Ride ON!

Tony

Not whinging, just trying to find out, Kawa is not the place to ask about Toyota! Didn't fancy going on my 175 cc Boss!

Anyway some other guy has helpfully directed me to the info I need