Thaivisa Forum Causes Firefox 4 Beta 7 To Crash

whybother

I've started using Firefox version 4 and just changed from Beta 6 to Beta 7. ThaiVisa forum worked fine in Beta 6 but when I load the forum using Beta 7, it crashes.

I'm not saying that this is a ThaiVisa problem, but just wondered whether other people were having the same issue.

I have also commented on the Firefox feedback site.

Uninstalled. Reinstalled Beta 7. Same problem.

I also had 3.6 still installed, so I uninstalled 3.6 and B7 and reinstalled B7. Same problem.

Uninstalled. Rebooted laptop (btw Vista SP2 ... and was rebooting after every uninstall) and didn't start quite a few other background programs.

Reinstalled. Logged into TVF. Crashed again. Interesting that it didn't crash on other websites or on the TV home page.

Started closing some other programs that may have an effect on the browser. One of these was Roboform (password store program). Firefox 4 B7 now works ok in TVF.

So, the problem seems to be caused by Roboform, but TVF was the only site that caused Firefox to crash (of not many sites).

Anyway, I'll keep playing around. Might see if a new version of Roboform is available. See if that makes a difference.