Kata/Karon Cable Tv

kamelot

Universal channel was off again last night at 8pm onwards through KPP Cable.

It's back on KPP again now.

Yeah I was watching it last night. For me it is the only decent all round entertainment channel on KPP. It just seems weird it has gone off air for the last 2 Wednesdays during prime time i.e. when The Event is on. I should be able to catch a repeat according to their online guide.

Yeah I was watching it last night. For me it is the only decent all round entertainment channel on KPP. It just seems weird it has gone off air for the last 2 Wednesdays during prime time i.e. when The Event is on. I should be able to catch a repeat according to their online guide.

The signal wasn't very good at times last night either. KPP gets their signal from the main cable provider. Whenever I call them about it that's what they say at least. And I agree it is about the only good channel on it. I'm not into Syfi and Sony Entertainment doesn't have much. The sports channels are pretty hit and miss, but at least the internet works most of the time...

The signal wasn't very good at times last night either. KPP gets their signal from the main cable provider. Whenever I call them about it that's what they say at least. And I agree it is about the only good channel on it. I'm not into Syfi and Sony Entertainment doesn't have much. The sports channels are pretty hit and miss, but at least the internet works most of the time...

I didn't think KPP had internet yet, or at least Kata Cable. Does anyone have internet through Kata Cable?

I didn't think KPP had internet yet, or at least Kata Cable. Does anyone have internet through Kata Cable?

I don't know about Kata, but KPP Rawai has internet and so does Rawai Cable in some areas of Rawai. KPP does have it on my street but Rawai Cable keeps telling me they will have it in two months for almost two years now...