House Sitter Required (Jomtien)

i am looking for someone to house sit my house while i go back to the uk ....the house is one minute from jomtien beach and is fully habital with television and all mod cons ......all i am after is an honest person that will pay for his water and electricity that gets used and who knows how to clean up after themself and can change a light bulb etc ,,,,, it will be from the start of december till about febuary next year but could be for longer so maybe suit a retired person that lives here full time ....forgot to mention the house has a lockable front gate and car port so your car or bike would be safe ......cheers

Good day-----Not sure if you have found someone to care for your home yet, but if you are still on the look-out we would love to be considered. We are well seasoned house/pet carers. We are financially secure, honest, responsible mid thirties travellers who love nature and culture. We have excellent references from all over Central America. Beyond common sense(lighbulb changing:)) we usually have left the homes or animals in better shape--gardens,murals,repairs on water systems, landscaping--all with the owners consent of course. Neither of us drink or use drugs, over all we are enjoy life and all it's beauty. If you are interested, we will happily supply you with references. We are currently in Roatan, Honduras on the lesser developed end housesitting and would love to visit Thailand next. Thanks for reading. Cheers--Melanie and Brent

• 1 month later...

I'm in the Sathorn section of Bangkok for now and have plenty of references here in Bangkok that you can call and I'm very clean, not into the party scene, and just looking for a place to chill for a few months. Also feel free to cruise these sites if you want more info. I don't really use myspace so FB is a good place to get a hold of me.

http://www.facebook.com/batcheler

Lot’s of blogs/pics: http://www.myspace.com/dbat