Thai License With Tourist Visa

Smokin Joe

FYI for those interested. I just renewed my license and noticed a sign posted that said a 1 year license can be had with a tourist visa but at renewal time you can only get another 1 year license.

If you are standing at the check-in desk at the entrance to the building the sign is on the wall to your right (in english and Thai).

This was at the Chonburi office near the Regent School.

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if this can only be done at this particular center? Or all across the LOS??

Cheers

Got my first one on a Tourist visa some 5 year's ago second 5 year one on an O visa, but was told as above that a one year one could be available on a T Visa. and that was at the time north of Nakon Sawan. So look's like it should apply to all of Thailand but who know's TIT.

Sounds good. I'll be having my entire extended family here for my wedding.

Some will be driving, of course our licence from home can work here for 3 months but having a thai licence can save them heaps. Both financially and practically.

Thanks for the great news. I'll drop by later in the afternoon to confirm. Will update my findings.

Cheers

You display admirable maturity gotlost. Thanks for tracking and bashing all my posts. All posts by you relevant or not will be ignored here on.

Deepest sympathy,

Sinblesser

Never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.