The Sausage Kings V.I.P Pie

foodmonster

I asked the Sausage King if he could make me a specialized pie. I fancied something different, with a twist.

I really enjoy a good curry, especially Saag which is a spinach based curry. I bobbed into see the man him self and asked could he knock me a pie up, laced with saag.

He said ' Saag pie sounds like a plan, of course I can make you a special pie, no problem, give me a few days and I'll have it ready'

Okay I thought. I popped in to see the Sausage King today and I must say it was ready and waiting.

I got home and fired up the little oven I have in my condo, gave the pie 15-20 minutes, and bloody hell fire what a result!!

A pie from the heavens, tasted like an Indian curry in a pie, fantastic.

I hold my hat off to the Sausage King.

He should have this on his menu for all to taste

Thanks again to the Sausage King.

Top man.

Top Pie.

It was a special pie. He said he would do it for me for 90 baht a pie, which I thought was a little expensive.

BUT this was no ordinary pie, this was a special Indian food eaters pie. I stayed for a while with the man him self and got the lowdown on his history of curry making.

He lived with an Indian family for a number of years in the U.K, where he learn't secret family recipes. Also a number of years in the U.S, HE WOULD NOT DIVULGE THE SECRETS!!

What an interesting guy, full of story's of which blew me away.

But what a fantastic pie, one of the best I have tasted in many of years.

I also got some Special Christmas Mince Pies, which I was told had the mince maturing in brandy for months.

Unbelievable

Top guy.

Top Pie.

Quantity / how much you paid ?

Laceman,

Sausage King has a small factory/shop in Pimuk, a complex off the artery 1001, Sansai.. There has been a very long thread, with pictures and a helpful rendition of Google Earth, and gps coordinates, but unfortunately google has not mapped the address yet.

As he's an advertiser, you can get a sense of it all on his site. The map does not help, but he's to move, I understand, out near Laguna on the outer Ring Road. His products are sold in Rimping among other outlets.

Now, since I am ignorant of Indian Foods (never eaten them in GB, let alone India) -

Is this pie vegetarian? Also, how hot is it, compared to others of his curries?

Edited by CMX