M-M-M-M-Uesli...

Soulwy

Dark chocolate is supposed to be very healthy. Hopefully that is what they are using.

It made me nautious when I ate it... maybe I ate too much of it...

Pure cacao makes your heart beat faster and is an anti-oxidant. I think I stick to pure cacao with honey...

@Ozsamurai: Last week I bought the chocolate version at Carrefour (as an alternative, the shelves were empty, no muesli! Carrefour is where Farangs do their shopping...???),

it's OK, very sweet, but good for sweet cravings...

I mix in oats, dried fruit (the sun dried bananas sticky ones, are good), broken up rice cakes (the round ones made up of rice krispy bits), and also roasted "khao mao" (which I think is rolled rice). Its very flat and when heated in a wok with very small amount of oil puffs up like "special K'.

Thought this looked interesting because even with the sun , not easy to dry fruit effectively:

Solar fruit drier

Anyone ever tried??

Yollida Yoghurt (white pot with blue) is one of my favourites and makes a good culture to make your own which is easy to do.

Another good one both to eat and as a starter is the one they sell at Kasem Store in town.

(Mom's Yoghurt?? or Home Made Yoghurt?? in big clear plastic pots)

• 2 months later...

As promised:

From left to right:

1 kg Muesli Hahne 169B - Makro

1 kg muesli fruit Aro 155B - Makro

Oats plain 85B - YOK

Choco muesli 95B (I believe...)- Carrefour

Grinded Coconut - YOK

500 gr cashew Aro 240B - Makro

Almonds ?B- YOK

Mae Rim Honey 80B-YOK

Mae Rim Honey 60B-Saturday walking street

not on picture:

500 gr Raisins 85B - Rimping

As you see the Hahne muesli is darker than other 2 brands.

Not only because of the cornflakes and dark fruits, but because the grains are less processed.

The ones with stove/ oven are lucky: granola or granolabars are so goood!wink.gif

YOGHURT:

Thanks for suggesting Amazing Sandwich, I like the yoghurt. Oeps, forgot the price.

This week I bought yoghurt at Kasem Store, althought it's a bit sour, I really like the firm texture. 145 B for a big container (1,5 kg, maybe more. Yup, in the clear container...)

@CM Sally: Mmm....yours sounds really mmmmm...

post-67111-0-30783300-1298010479_thumb.j

Edited by Soulwy