Australian Great Escape.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a strange turn round of events. From " We're gonnawin all five tests" to " I'm going to do a rain dance tonight" as one of our Ozzie posters put on friday after only two days. Magnificant bowling performance once again from England. Some very dubious Umpireing decisions though, for both sides.Billy Bowden don't like giving LBW's even if they're plumb, although Steve Bucknor gives them even when the ball is hit first.That was also a pretty poor show from Ponting, willing the umpire not to give it. You could see from his face he knew he had gloved the ball, although I suspect in a situation like that an England player might have stood his ground. Still, a wonderful finish to a match that in this instance England did deserve to win.I think we can safely say saturdays rain saved Oz. Well done both teams. After Edgbaston, I'm down to my elbows now.

Your bum must be sore from sitting on the fence Lamp,s, if failing to bowl a side out twice is magnificant,what superlative do you place on the side that held them out?and to criticize Punters reaction to his dismssal and then state that an England player would do the same thing,Well, say no more,, You gotta admit ,it was a bloody good Raindance. :o

Well my English beauties we've won the battle. Australia have conceded. Have you seen the posts lads. From " You,ve got no chace of bowling Australia out twice" it has come down to " You can't even bowl Australia out twice" Well, that's all the minor skirmishes won, :o after the first battle we lost. COME ON ENGLAND> LET'S WIN THE BLOODY WAR.

Well my English beauties we've won the battle. Australia have conceded. Have you seen the posts lads. From " You,ve got no chace of bowling Australia out twice" it has come down to " You can't even bowl Australia out twice" Well, that's all the minor skirmishes won, :D  after the first battle we lost. COME ON ENGLAND> LET'S WIN THE BLOODY WAR.

now you feel good we will crush you dodgers again :o

Well my English beauties we've won the battle. Australia have conceded. Have you seen the posts lads. From " You,ve got no chace of bowling Australia out twice" it has come down to " You can't even bowl Australia out twice" Well, that's all the minor skirmishes won, :D  after the first battle we lost. COME ON ENGLAND> LET'S WIN THE BLOODY WAR.

now you feel good we will crush you dodgers again :D

:D:D:D:o:D .....

Just a wild idea, but a series of 20/20 between Brit and Oz TV members  would make for a great charity weekend. ok it was just a thought !lamps is so wide he,d make a great bean ball target

Cool....I want the ball when Lampard comes in the bat...... bring a helmet Lampard !!

No problem mate; if your bowlings anything like your sporting predictions, you'll be pretty wide of the mark, and well over our heads. . :o:D:D

:D

Just a wild idea, but a series of 20/20 between Brit and Oz TV members  would make for a great charity weekend. ok it was just a thought !lamps is so wide he,d make a great bean ball target

Cool....I want the ball when Lampard comes in the bat...... bring a helmet Lampard !!

No problem mate; if your bowlings anything like your sporting predictions, you'll be pretty wide of the mark, and well over our heads. . :o:D:D

I may turn up to see the third test with you.A wild england supporter.I hope this time england are turning the tide on australia for sure :D

No problem mate; if your bowlings anything like your sporting predictions, you'll be pretty wide of the mark, and well over our heads. . :D:D:D

Lampard :D:D ....and ur if ur batting is like ur fence sitting, then u wouldnt make it on the park.....

All u England fans seem to be in the frame of mind that u have a cricket team, that can match it with Australia... :D .....

and when Auustralia did lose one, u didnt see all of us bagging our own players....unlike the English.... :o

when u have a bowling attack that cant even finish our tail off..... :D

Edited by Siam_superfly

[and ur if ur batting is like ur fence sitting, then u wouldnt make it on the park.....

Look mate; I've got to do a bit of fence sitting. I run a Pom/Ozzie Pub.

Martin,

So I just figured by your last post here why you have invited me down for the weekend. Trying to boost your aussie numbers so you can qualify for a grant from the fictitious aussie govt.

See you on the 3rd mate,

Sezzo

[and ur if ur batting is like ur fence sitting, then u wouldnt make it on the park.....

Look mate; I've got to do a bit of fence sitting. I run a Pom/Ozzie Pub.

Where's the Ozzie part come into it?

Our new upstairs in the FC;

The Captain Cook Pub

Pom/Ozzie boozer

POOL

Darts & drinking

OK. Ozzydom's been there. Enough said.  I must visit.

Croc...Visit where ? Lampards pub ? :o

Croc....I'll be in Bkk next week.....would be more than happy to drink at Lampards pub... :D:D ....just to watch him have a cry when England get smashed in this Test.... :D:D .......

course Lampard would have to invite the Fly..... :D

Croc....I'll be in Bkk next week.....would be more than happy to drink at Lampards pub... :D:D ....just to watch him have a cry when England get smashed in this Test.... :D:D .......

You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw Australia-South Africa 19-22

I'd love to have you come and visit. I'll have to be on the lookout for the Police though, cause by the content of some of your posts, you're not old enough to drink. :D

I'd love to have you come and visit. I'll have to be on the lookout for the Police though, cause by the content of some of your posts, you're not old enough to drink. :D

ouch :D