Video Player

brownknees

If you cannot obtain,if I remember correctly you can do it yourself. Take the top casing off,expose the heads and capstan rollers,then use a swab stick with rubbing alcohol (it's obtainable in any pharmacy here,cheap too, 23 baht for a bottle) then clean them taking any deposits off them

The rubbing alcohol is fantastic too for cleaning glasses,computer bits and pieces and computer screens,even killing ticks on dogs too!!!

Meths is better as a liquid but do not know how obtainable

Edited by jori

Thanks for the tips!The one I was using was a "wet"type where you place a few drops of liquid into the tape and play it,tried several times with no success so will give your method a go!

If you cannot obtain,if I remember correctly you can do it yourself. Take the top casing off,expose the heads and capstan rollers,then use a swab stick with rubbing alcohol (it's obtainable in any pharmacy here,cheap too, 23 baht for a bottle) then clean them taking any deposits off them

The rubbing alcohol is fantastic too for cleaning glasses,computer bits and pieces and computer screens,even killing ticks on dogs too!!!

Meths is better as a liquid but do not know how obtainable