Tile Cleaner

Jinxy1128

They have industrial type tile cleaner in Home works next to big C, Pattaya south, it's around 450 baht and on the shelves with the cleaning gear.

Home Pro also sells it.

For two weeks i passed a Thai couple doing some work on a house at the end of my Soi which included cleaning the wall tiles and whatever they used has certainy done the business. I kept telling myself to ask them what they were using but never got round to it.

I resorted to asking my misses to have a word with the lady of the house but you know Thai's, they don't like asking!!

Look in the cleaners section with the floor cleaners. If you are lucky it will have a plastic gloves attached.

It is called Vixol, pink bottle with blue cap. Be careful it is acidic and do not inhale the fumes.

Squirt it on neat. leave for a few minutes, then mop or scrub tiles, then rinse off.

Edited by VocalNeal

As a previous poster suggested try the Australian products store which is just through the traffic lights at the junction with Theprasit road/Pattaya south.

Keeping Tesco/lotus on your right, go through the lights and the store is around 100 metres to your left.

http://www.truevalue.co.th/index.php

Edited by nam-thip

Be careful of some cleaners. I ended up removing some veneer on a marble or granite floor. I suggest using a small amount in a corner or some obscure place and make sure it doesn't damage anything. By the way, I believe it was Vixol that I used on the floor. I use it for bathroom tiles and floors, but not the marble/granite type.

Vixol is without doubt a good household bathroom cleaner but has it's limitations when used outside on hardened stains, then you need the heavy industrial cleaner's.

I think it states on the Vixol bottle, not to be used on Marble or Granite tiles.