After School Teacher For My Son

Dirk_brijs

Moved my son out of BEST and back to Aksorn.

We are looking for a strong personality teacher who could come to our house for 3 days a week one hour and on Saturday or Sunday during the day 2 hours to help him with his English (as Aksorn doesnt have an English program) and some mathematics too?

Doesnt have to be a native speaker (Philipino or local would do) but good knoweledge in English.

Anyone interested or knows anyone good?

reply here or pm and will get back to you

Dirk

Perhaps the problem isn't a lack of available teachers but the offer itself. You're asking someone to travel to and from your home 4 days a week for a mere 5 hours of work. Maybe if you offer to take your child to a teacher's home or make more hours available, you would get some interest.

Between the expense of travel and the disruption to one's day (4 times a week) for what will inevitably be a rather small amount of money, I just don't think your offer is a good one, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Believe me, this is not posted as criticism. I'm just trying to help you see why you may have difficulty getting the help you seek. Ask yourself if you'd want to work under the terms you're offering.

It also just occurred to me that when people get work permits, the permit only allows the person to work for the one employer specified in it. So, on top of what may be a considered a non-appealing offer anyway, anyone taking on this work will likely be doing so illegally.

Edited by Wavefloater