Super Bowl.

charley1947

http://www.directon.tv/channels/3168/Fox_Networks

Live coverage with commericals.

Hey Gotlost.... Great link..... Watching the game at my desk on comp.....Thank you for that....

Now I take the thanks back as I cannot get any of my work done

Great commercials as always

and so much money being changed hands with the game and production , its almost a sin..... next we will see on the news so many hungry throughout the world and it can't help give one pause for thought

Sincerely thanks for the link

G

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Game

Now back to work

Watch/listen to the three Thai guys giving a post game report on UBC.

It's like being in a Salvador Dali painting!!blink.gif

I watched the majority on the the live link as the TrueVison feed of sound was lagging the video and their coverage basically sucked. But congrats to the Cheeseheads.

Now THAT was a game! I love a game that goes right down to the last minute... and even better when the team I'm hoping for wins. Rogers only made a few bad throws in the whole game and many were on the money in tight coverage. He should make the MVP. There was a pretty good crowd and the Chiang Mai saloon where I watched the game. About 60 people watching one of the 4 big screen TVs. $6 for an all you can eat smorg breakfast. The Packers had to suck it up big time when two of their star players were injured. The field turned out to be quite slippery. There were LOTS of huge hits. The Steeler's 3 turn overs cost them 21 points and that was game, set and match.