Living Costs For Girlfriend And Son.

gerry67

mark45y is maybe taking it a little too far and being a little too obvious..

But transam, your seriously telling me that if your dating a girl and perhaps you walk past a shoe shop waiting for a movie to start and ask her if she wants some new shoes, or your out of the country on biz for a few days and you pick her up a bottle of perfume on your way through customs, she is not going to be happy with that?!?!? :lol: Thailand, England, USA, ANYWHERE a girl is going to be happy with that and appreciate it.

You sound like some hardcore 'cheap charlie' transam.. :whistling:

Don't think you get my drift. He has a date, bunch of flowers WITH a gold something or other dangling on it :bah:. Impress some but the real lady knows whats behind the ploy. :huh:

Cheap charlie, hmmmm, perhaps but for me that route is creepy. Are you from the USA. :D

No I'm not from the USA and buying a girl purfume must mean I am? And yes if it was a 1st date with some girl he didn't know at all I'd say it was taking it a little too far. This is what I said in my initial sentence?

Maybe you ought to stick to what you obviously know best Transam, 3 or 4 lady drinks and b3'000 in the morning.. ;)

:cheesy:, Noooooooooooooooo, to old for that, any way the misses would be out searching for me. :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal wages for a full time unskilled job are 6.000.

I am talking Baht.

I am talking per month.

And most of those jobs offer free accomodation and meals inluded so that is 'disposable income'.....otherwise jobs pay a few grand more than that.

I would say 25K is a generous amount...last year my missus went home at Songhran time and stayed for 5 weeks....she spent 23K and thats with 3 kids, one needing milk and pampers...although of course she didnt need to pay any utilities

I am talking Baht.

I am talking per month.

And most of those jobs offer free accomodation and meals inluded so that is 'disposable income'.....otherwise jobs pay a few grand more than that.

Free meals and accomodation on top of 6.000 for unskilled labour?

Never heard that one before.

Anyone that can confirm this?

I am talking Baht.

I am talking per month.

Free meals and accomodation on top of 6.000 for unskilled labour?

Never heard that one before.

Anyone that can confirm this?

Building workers in BK, living in the shack they built on-site.

Everywhere else it's 150bht a day with a place to sleep and sometimes food thrown in.