English Man Caught Up In Love Triangle Stabbing

britmaveric

English man caught up in love triangle stabbing incident in Soi Beokeow.

Police Captain Sompong from Pattaya Police Station received word of a stabbing that had taken place at the Bomb Karaoke Bar in Soi Beokeow. It was known that a foreign man was involved and a Thai man and woman had been seriously injured. At the nearby Memorial Hospital, Police spoke with Mr. Geoff Green aged 49 from England. He mentioned that his girlfriend; Khun Benjamart aged 26 was enjoying a night out at the Bomb Karaoke Bar in Soi Beokeow , when a Thai man entered the bar and claimed that he was boyfriend of the woman. A verbal altercation then took place and the Thai man, Khun Sukdar aged 26 demanded that the woman finish her relationship with her other boyfriend, Mr. Green. She refused and what followed shocked everyone in attendance. Khun Sukdar approached the woman and stabbed her in the neck. He then turned the knife onto himself and repeatedly stabbed himself in the chest. Both are now fighting for their lives in hospital leaving Mr. Green to explain the chain of events to Police and give them an insight into this love triangle.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 5th September 2005

Obviously the thai guy was in love with her and she clearly wanted to shag the farang for money, If so then she is a little bitch and the farang should think himself lucky he did'nt get it also. :D

One of my service guys wife is seeing some farang guy behind his back, the thai guy is devestated, he wakes up everyday and takes the kids to school whilst she ponces about with the farang :D . I've tried to get my manager to give me info on this farang but he won't, the service guy is'nt the kind of guy to get nasty but his mates are, I'd rather give him a warning etc first to tell him to **** off (and what ever else is needed) before they decide to. :o

Edited by davethailand

One of my service guys wife is seeing some farang guy behind his back, the thai guy is devestated, he wakes up everyday and takes the kids to school whilst she ponces about with the farang :D . I've tried to get my manager to give me info on this farang but he won't, the service guy is'nt the kind of guy to get nasty but his mates are, I'd rather give him a warning etc first to tell him to **** off (and what ever else is needed) before they decide to. :o

Well if it was me in that position Dave, i would certainly appreciate the nod from you. The Farang probably knows nothing about her boyfriend and would be best out of it

Yeah but didn't you say she was trying to move her family into your house.....

Now who's stabbing/######ing who??

Calm Down there Hansum Man

The house is in company name, the only person who can <deleted> me for that is Toxin, and he probably will knowing my luck :D

I dont have a problem with her family, its the dullards in her village that cause problems for me and the GF by gossiping.

gotta admit the love triangle stabbing post was rude, been bored today which normally results in mischief :o

The farang guy involved in this used to be the manager at Corleones on Suk Soi 8 in Bkk. He was a sound guy. Chatted with him and his gf a few times in there. Dont know if it is the same girl as I never knew her 'official' name, only her nickname. If it is the same girl though they have been together for a long time and she isnt just some bar girl he has been shacked up with for a week.

Could well be that the Thai guy wanted her and she told him where to go, so he came back again with the knife. Or that he was an old ex who wanted to get back with her. It is not necessarily that she 'clearly wanted to shag the farang for money'. I do agree that Geoff was lucky he did not get stabbed also though.

Yeah but didn't you say she was trying to move her family into your house.....

Now who's stabbing/######ing who??

Calm Down there Hansum Man

The house is in company name, the only person who can <deleted> me for that is Toxin, and he probably will knowing my luck :D

I dont have a problem with her family, its the dullards in her village that cause problems for me and the GF by gossiping.

gotta admit the love triangle stabbing post was rude, been bored today which normally results in mischief :o

Only joking fella..