Real Answer From Muslims Please

thailandbluegrass

i dont think the koran mentions electricity. i'm sure it mentions that a human has to cry from the (wherever) with these monologues. The faithful (being faithful and all) are already supposed to be onsite to hear the human voice. The wives know what time to pray because their husband has just left the house to pray at the mosque.

The use of modern gadjets will only make the faithful lazy because they can now be 2 miles from the mosque and only have to hit the mute button on the TV remote to be "faithful".

I've had police come to my house to tell me to turn down the music because of noise laws between 11pm and 6am.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking to one of the airport contractors here in Jordan, and he happened to mention that a few years ago he had installed a PA system in a mosque FOC. However he was asked to change the alignment of the speakers as the imam (or whatever you call him) did not want the sound to be heard in the holy spot in the centre of the mosque where "Allah" stays.

If Allah is not supposed to hear it, the prayer obviously isn't to him... Then - who do they pray to then?

Very good question :huh:.

Sounds like just to piss the non believers off. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a cousin in Birmingham ,UK,who was living in her street before the mosque was built,however it has become unbearable,the followers are parking in her driveway,park in the no stopping zones,block her driveway of her house ,after prayer they jump in their cars,slam their doors and speed off,bipping horns at each other etc.

As I told her on the phone the other day "It aint England anymore" ,not sure who sung that song,but I heard it played the other day.

I do think its very inconsiderate to blast loudspeakers,doesnt matter what religion.

But your lucky you dont live in England where if you complained to the Local Council you would be fined for Religious hatred.

Edited by actiondell4

I have a cousin in Birmingham ,UK,who was living in her street before the mosque was built,however it has become unbearable,the followers are parking in her driveway,park in the no stopping zones,block her driveway of her house ,after prayer they jump in their cars,slam their doors and speed off,bipping horns at each other etc.

As I told her on the phone the other day "It aint England anymore" ,not sure who sung that song,but I heard it played the other day.

I do think its very inconsiderate to blast loudspeakers,doesnt matter what religion.

But your lucky you dont live in England where if you complained to the Local Council you would be fined for Religious hatred.

In UK you do have noise pollution laws BUT can you imagine someone from the local council trying to sort out a Muslim Mosque :lol:, they would bend over backwards for the foreigners and stuff the native resident. :rolleyes:.

I was talking to my thai flatmate,he comes from BKK ,he insists there is noise laws.

He says contact the environment Dept in Bangkok.

Apparently according to him,there is even a noise compliance unit,but he s unaware of which government department they belong to,yhinks its environment department.

There aint no England anymore,yes found out who sings it,The Kinks apparently.

I was talking to my thai flatmate,he comes from BKK ,he insists there is noise laws.

Apparently according to him,there is even a noise compliance unit,but he s unaware of which government department they belong to,yhinks its environment department.

Personally i think its fantastic that different religions are making themselves known and i think its fantastic that this particular religion now has a grip on France and the UK and now i heard are getting bigger in Northern Ireland and the fantastic work they are doing.

They do say this will be the dominant religion within time in the UK ,and personally i hope it is.

The Labour Party done a great job in promoting religions,a pity Thailand doesnt do the same.

Edited by actiondell4

How true. :huh: