Teacher License. Help.

a99az

Renewed recently, no TL, no waiver, no TEFL, no degree(presented), no criminal background check, went alone. The office was quite busy. WP renewed as well, office not busy, no questions, nobody cared about all this "stuff".

Helpful information for some.

Hard to believe this is within Bangkok........Please name the office you went to?

Arse gravy. He forgot to mention no passport.:lol:

Renewed recently, no TL, no waiver, no TEFL, no degree(presented), no criminal background check, went alone. The office was quite busy. WP renewed as well, office not busy, no questions, nobody cared about all this "stuff".

Helpful information for some.

Hard to believe this is within Bangkok........Please name the office you went to?

Arse gravy. He forgot to mention no passport.:lol:

Tee hee hee.

I also think he is a she (allegedly)

Couple quick replies to these rather boyish posts, worries about gender and name calling, what has this forum come to?:

What my Thai friends tell me must be true..."farang think all Thai lady easy"...

I'm not going to name the location, just repeat, that if...if the school wants to get you a renewal, they can make it happen, government school, and I mean without a TCT waiver/etc.. They are not paying enough to attract qualified teachers. If you can't figure that little bit of math out, may alla help you. If you think some office in Bangkok is going to stomp out a money making machine in a school, up to you, take a peek and see if any programs have shut down due to no teachers.

This particular thread is seeking information. Let's not go off-topic with unnecessary arguments.

Thanks.

I'm not sure, Scott.

She is stating that she didn't have any problems while other members have reported problems at Immigration or Labour in relation to documents issued by the TCT. I'm also curious to know which province she's talking about. Other members might want to move there when the problems at the current location become too big. It's useful information.

It's useful information, but apparently not information that the poster wants to share. Arguing or demanding is not likely to get us anywhere.

I am sure there are posters with experiences they are willing to share.

It should also be noted that there is different treatment within the same offices by different officers and different schools are treated differently as well.

I know a few people who work at government schools and they, overall, have fewer problems and more exceptions to the rules than many other schools.