Missing Arms 'Not Stolen'

Lite Beer

As it reads like an episode of Black Adder, What the officer really said was,

''I have a cunning plan sire''

reply,

'' Oh god Baldrick, what delight of wisdom do we have today '' :D

Transam was it really a cunning plan or just a cunning stunt??

'' Hmmmmm my Lord, must think another cunning plan '' :)

I must comment now as posts are being removed because of anti Thai comments--that this thread INVITES posters to slag off the system.

What system ?. :rolleyes:

Wow I now feel that I can sleep safe in my bed tonight. As long as I keep one eye open. Do they really think they are fooling anyone with these statements. Having said that the Colonel, or is it the General, doesn't look like such a bright spark himself? Nice piece of gold around his neck though.

Such an honest face though - you have to believe every word is sincere and heartfelt.....

''I must comment now as posts are being removed because of anti Thai comments--that this thread INVITES posters to slag off the system.

The Nation is a Thai newspaper, written in (nearly) English, by Thai people.

Although you are right that it is too easy to see the negative in so many nonsense articles published here, inspired by the leaders of Thai society, this particular item must qualify as totally indefensible drivel of the first order.

Some items really are lost causes.

Wow I now feel that I can sleep safe in my bed tonight. As long as I keep one eye open. Do they really think they are fooling anyone with these statements. Having said that the Colonel, or is it the General, doesn't look like such a bright spark himself? Nice piece of gold around his neck though.

... yes, jimbeam1 ... absolutely ... they DO think they are fooling everyone ... the pathetic fact is that an overwhelming majority of Thais WILL accept this statement without so much as a raised eyebrow ... for all of OUR outrage, the officer KNOWS that.

... farang residents of more than 3-4 years recognize Thailand as a nation of _________ (you fill-in the perjorative).

... that these people are actually authorized to carry military-grade weapons is frightening ... but, the greater concern is that they breed and they vote.