Unfortunate Names

lovejoy

I was in the army with a guy name Mike Hunt.

say it fast!

PKG :o

I work with a Guy called the same. He's about 40ish, do you think 40 years ago, they had never used that word :D

Going slightly off topic i once got caught out answering the phone in a pub when the caller wanted to speak to a Mr Peder File................and i fell for it and called his name out. ...................

................the ground could of opened and swallowed me!

My hubbie knew a silly woman surname Dell; she actually called her daughter Psyche....acid generation, it seems!!

and there was a man called Duc, who got christened Donald, just before the cartoons became popular. he changed his name to Bill!!!! as in duckbill reversed

both real :o

oh yes, his ex-wife called anna moss, in arabic it means "I suck" ouch :D

I know a William Small - of course nickname for William is Di.ck. It never really caught on until we read the register at school, sir names come first ...Small, Dick

The neville brothers' dad is Neville Neville, that must have been worth a joke or two when he was growing up

Stone Coxhead, Brown Cannon, Harry Harlick, Winky Cherry, Sarah Golightly,

Muhamed Arab, Mario Barrio, Richard Wank, Marry Anne Finger, Frank Lustbadder,

James Blose,

Just a few of the customers we've had here in our company in California over the years. I swear on my grandmother's grave that they are real names of people I have met. I'm trying to remember others.

I know a William Small - of course nickname for William is Di.ck.  It never really caught on until we read the register at school, sir names come first ...Small, Dick

The neville brothers' dad is Neville Neville, that must have been worth a joke or two when he was growing up

Nickname for William is Dick?

Never heard of that b4

I know Dick is nick for Richard :o

Strange school that uses nicknames in the register!

I know a William Small - of course nickname for William is Di.ck.  It never really caught on until we read the register at school, sir names come first ...Small, Dick

Never heard of that b4

Small Willy, maybe?

:D

I've had a few Thai students over the last couple of semeters who's names bring a smile when ever I see them (the names)

Miss Fukmee

Miss Sukmee

Miss Fukon

All quite legitimate names in Thai but don't render themselves well in English.

Never heard of that b4

Small Willy, maybe?

:D

You may actually be right, I can't remember exactly, just knew it was something to that effect.