Website Development

eutin45

Try Bakuri.com Danish company with office in CM and thai prices

No offence as Im not sure if this is your company but there is a spelling error in the title tag for a start. There are many other spelling mistakes all over the site aswell. A top10 guarantee for each keyword is impossible unless you know the popularity of the customers keywords. Also no timescale is given for how long it would take to achieve this.

I don't mean to attack but the amount of people that get ripped off by people claiming to be able to do SEO is at a ridicolous amount now and extremely unfair. If youre gonna use an SEO company, (which you don't really need to), research it, research it research it!!

If you want a simple website for yourself or your company try wordpress. (http://wordpress.org/) - not the .com version. Everyone uses it now, probably some of your favourite websites too.

You'll have to read up a bit on how to install it so you can design on your comp but if you're not really much of a coder but have an idea then there are thousands of ready made templates which you can tweak. Its a good place to start.

No offence as Im not sure if this is your company but there is a spelling error in the title tag for a start. There are many other spelling mistakes all over the site aswell. A top10 guarantee for each keyword is impossible unless you know the popularity of the customers keywords. Also no timescale is given for how long it would take to achieve this.

I don't mean to attack but the amount of people that get ripped off by people claiming to be able to do SEO is at a ridicolous amount now and extremely unfair. If youre gonna use an SEO company, (which you don't really need to), research it, research it research it!!

If you want a simple website for yourself or your company try wordpress. (http://wordpress.org/) - not the .com version. Everyone uses it now, probably some of your favourite websites too.

You'll have to read up a bit on how to install it so you can design on your comp but if you're not really much of a coder but have an idea then there are thousands of ready made templates which you can tweak. Its a good place to start.

No offense taken as you are right in it is not my web site and it is really bad English.

To be fair though the guaranty is that you don't pay for your keywords until they are in the top ten.

I must say I disagree with you when it comes to how easy it is to do seo. I find it time consuming and a pain having to keep up to date with changes in google's algorithms to make sure you keep your positions.

No offense taken as you are right in it is not my web site and it is really bad English.

To be fair though the guaranty is that you don't pay for your keywords until they are in the top ten.

I must say I disagree with you when it comes to how easy it is to do seo. I find it time consuming and a pain having to keep up to date with changes in google's algorithms to make sure you keep your positions.

Perhaps I should reword what I mean. Its easy to learn seo but like you say to keep it maintained can be a bit of a pain.

I must say I disagree with you when it comes to how easy it is to do seo. I find it time consuming and a pain having to keep up to date with changes in Google's algorithms to make sure you keep your positions.

On-page Optimisation: You are right AndersSN, there are no short-cuts to good SEO meaning it can be tedious, time consuming, and a bit hit and miss, even with professionals. But the basics of SEO generally remain the same. Good on-page optimisation is all about clean code, plenty of unique content, and the correct use, not the overuse, of keywords and phrases within the written piece. Content is KING, always has been always will be, no matter what algorithms updates come along.

Off-page Optimisation: Sufficient traffic and little competition is the key to getting ranked well in the SERPs, and this is crucial with new sites if they are to compete in a given niche. You see, off-page SEO, it's all about quality, not quantity, of back-links pointing (voting in effect), to a websites page(s). The latest Google's algorithm is devaluing all the bulk dumping of worthless backlinks to projects, and the link farms that provide them. So black-hat SEO gurus, who have been using link farms and the like since the year dot, are no longer going to be in business.

Perfect on-page SEO is worthless without back-links, just as a zillion back-links pointing to a page with poor on-page SEO and crap content is also dead from the outset. The 2 really do go cap in hand.

If anyone promised to get me in the top ten SERPs with no-results, no-fee promise, I would give them a word like 'acne treatment' and see how happy they are too take on the task ;) But to be honest, there's not much traffic to be had after the top slots on Google anyway, unless of course there are hundreds of thousands of searches on a daily basis. See below how the potential for search traffic rapidly goes down after position #1 of the Search Results:

Position 1. - can expect to get about 42% of all search traffic

Position 2. - 11.9%

Position 3. - 8.4%

Position 4. - 6.3%

Position 5. - 4.9%

Position 6. - 4.0%

Position 7. - 3.4%

Position 8. - 3.0%

Position 9. - 2.8%

Position 10. - 3.0%

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

Vibe, how much for your site? With or without photography?

Looks good.

It was 5K plus 2K for photos...but they were asking 10K at the begining. :)

Vibe, Did you work with the owner, staff or team?... How was their English communication?

I sent the owner a email request about a month ago and got no reply back...

Did you just go to the coffee shop building their offices are located in to initially introduce yourself?

Edited by sfokevin