Morning/Evening Thai Chi Practise Outdoor

MayaDD

Hello, dear forumers.

I was practicing Thai Chi some time ago for about a year ( Yang 24 form), love it soo much!

But now feel non confident about all this nuances of movements.

so I'm looking someone experienced to join Thai Chi Park practice!!

I know that many of Thai Chi amateurs love to do Outdoor Ptactice,but now I'm not seeng them in the places I'm jogging in.

Can I join someone? Maybe is there someone in Suandok?

PS If you are Qui-Gong or Wushu amateur and would like to share your skills,

I would be very grateful to take.

Please contact me via Messenge

Thanks

There's a free Tai Chi group that meets in the AIS parking lot just off TaePae Road at 4:30 or 5:00 Monday-Friday. They are lovely ole gals and just do some basic stuff. They welcome anyone at any level - worth a try!

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun MayaDD,

At Wat Chiang Man (sometimes transliterated as Wat Chiang Mun), on Thanon Ratchapakinai, near Moon Muang Soi 7, they have an early morning, 6am, "chi kung" class which we used to go to once in a while. There would often be twenty to thirty people there. Should qualify that by saying that it was four or five years ago we last attended a class there, so thing may have changed.

It's a bit strange: they play tape-recorded Chinese instructions while an instructor leads the group from a raised area of the Wat. For us the sing-songy voice-over-music tape was rather distracting.

The motions in the chi kung session at that Wat are gentle, rhythmic, in our opinion not like the Yang form of Tai Chi, which we've studied, long ago. Individual movements are repeated several times, rather than moving through a series of movements (form, kata, etc.).

And, Google may be your friend:

Search on "Chiang Mai" and "Tai Chi"

Search on Wat Chiang Man and Tai Chi

best, ~o:37;