Aeon Atm'S........

Have tried to gain access to information re availabilty of AEON atm's in Buriram without much success.

Is there one or more ??

Back in 2008/9 I was also using Government Savings Banks ATM's to avoid the 150 Baht fee.Have they now started charging ??

Edited In.

Have found a website listing locations however not up to date as indicates none in Pattaya area.

Is there one at Swampy ??

Edited by Chivas

BIG C in buriram

Yes thanks.

That 150 fee adds up over the course of a year.

My own bank(s)all charge £1.50 debit card fee for overseas usage AND then of course the spread/commission.

For some reason the Nationwide (who dont charge the £1.50) wont give me a Flex account for some reason !!

Will start using Thaivisa's Sponsor Ukforex to send over a bundle instead as free over 3k.

BIG C in buriram

Yes thanks.

My own bank(s)all charge £1.50 debit card fee for overseas usage AND then of course the spread/commission.

For some reason the Nationwide (who dont charge the £1.50) wont give me a Flex account for some reason !!

Nationwide charge now, there's both a set fee and a percentage. For a hundred quid, it works out as three quid in Nationwide charges, added to the 150THB atm charge = 6% of your cash up the swannie.

I'm back in October, and will desert them (and my 70k. savings with me) for either Metrobank or N&P.

It was well over a year ago, the first atm charge was Siam bank, with a flat fee of 20baht. I mentioned it here on Tv and was poopoohed as being petty.

Hate to say I told you so ...

BIG C in buriram

Yes thanks.

Nationwide charge now, there's both a set fee and a percentage. For a hundred quid, it works out as three quid in Nationwide charges, added to the 150THB atm charge = 6% of your cash up the swannie.

I'm back in October, and will desert them (and my 70k. savings with me) for either Metrobank or N&P.

It was well over a year ago, the first atm charge was Siam bank, with a flat fee of 20baht. I mentioned it here on Tv and was poopoohed as being petty.

Hate to say I told you so ...

Interesting because manager of the Nationwide where I attempted to open a Flex stated that they certainly did now charge the spread/commission,but there was still no set fee for overseas usage.(12/04/11)