Mens Group Chiang Mai

Monkeymagic11

Hello,

I am looking to start a men's group here in Chiang Mai.

<link removed>

Consider a community of men authentically supporting each other in living the life we truly desire. Men who have our back, who we can be accountable to, who will support us and be supported by us. Who are truly on our team.

For most of us as men, for most of our lives our only relationships with men have more often than not been full of criticism, joking, pushing around or checking out with alcohol and sports. How many times have we heard our friends say to us "you pussy" "you fag" or some other, even in a friendly joke, comment.

Is this the kind of way we wish to relate to other men all our life?

I see another possibility, one that empowers and nourishes us so we can be become better boyfriends, better lovers, better professionals, better people.

This kind of thing will not appeal to all.

However if you are interested in personal development and being part of starting this kind of supportive community, contact me: <removed>

Edited by metisdead
Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

I think this need to be closed for this reason:

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

CLOSED