Gorgeous Kittens Abandoned At My House

mallmagician

Hi all,

My wife and I are known to be a soft touch when it comes to taking in unwanted animals, having already got 4 rescue cats, 3 rescue dogs, 2 rescue rabbits and a rescue hedgehog.

About a week ago, we noticed a box outside our front gate, containing 6 small kittens (They must now be about 4-5 weeks old - our best guess).

My wife has tried to find homes for them, but hasn't managed to find anyone, and we simply cannot afford to take these in, as we cannot afford another 6 mouths to feed, and we are also concerned about our dogs being a little too boisterous for any new little members. For now, they are confined to a bathroom, and are being fed on kitten milk formula by bottle. In a week or so, they should be able to start eating more solid foods. They are showing signs of using the litter tray we provided too, so that is good for any prospective new owners.

Having been involved with Care For Dogs for a while a couple of years ago, I know they are overrun, so I don't really want to go that route if it can be avoided.

We have had a holiday booked for the beginning of May for some time now, and really we need to find them homes before then.

Although our money is short, if anyone can take one or more off our hands, I will happily provide a new pack of milk formula, and a collar for each kitten. I can also be flexible on meeting people to give them the cats.

Any homes out there in need of a new member? Or any ideas? To me, temples and rescue homes are a last resort, but will be a necessary one in about 10 days time if I am unsuccessful in finding homes.

Thanks

I should add, they are all Black, some with great tails, some with kinked. A few have small patches of white fur on their belly's now.

Will try to get some photo's sorted over the weekend, and if anyone is genuinely interested, please PM me or post here, and I will ensure you get pics.

Thanks

Sad how people offload the results of their irresponsibility onto someone else, and well done for doing your best for the kittens. Any idea as to the relevant sexes?

I hope you have luck in finding them all loving homes.

Hi again, we have found homes for 3 so far, just 3 to go. Once one of the new homes collects their kitten tonight, ill be able to give more info about what sexes are left and pics.

They're all now using the litter tray, so please consider offering a home.

Thanks