Fisticuffs At Dawn

Quadra

:o After reading a lot of the posts, and the insults that fly between members, I would suggesgt that maybe another way to get their feelings off their chests would be to organise a regular thai boxing night where those members who disagree with others and let the insuslts fly meet each other in the ring and settle their differences. I'm sure that the number of insults posted would drop dramatically. Im all for free speech but it seems to me that a lot of those members are only brave behind the keyboard and anonymity.

:o After reading a lot of the posts, and the insults that fly between members, I would suggesgt that maybe another way to get their feelings off their chests would be to organise a regular thai boxing night where those members who disagree with others and let the insuslts fly meet each other in the ring and settle their differences.  I'm sure that the number of insults posted would drop dramatically.  Im all for free speech but it seems to me that a lot of those members are only brave behind the keyboard and anonymity.

And i bet they become friends afterwards ! that would be cool , just so ###### hot !

:D

:o After reading a lot of the posts, and the insults that fly between members, I would suggesgt that maybe another way to get their feelings off their chests would be to organise a regular thai boxing night where those members who disagree with others and let the insuslts fly meet each other in the ring and settle their differences.  I'm sure that the number of insults posted would drop dramatically.  Im all for free speech but it seems to me that a lot of those members are only brave behind the keyboard and anonymity.

By the way I'm now living in Pattaya so if anyone wants to organise as Britmaverick suggested forum fight club I'd be happy come along but only to wipe the blood of the walls

I think this is the stupidest thread I have ever seen on this site, you are an ass of the highest order, can't you think of something else to do with your time.

BTW I'm a Pro Middleweight boxer and I've knocked 32 people out within the first two rounds, so anyone like to argue bring it on :o:D

on beach road thier is a bar area with a boxing ring, one night a few of us went for a drink and in the ring they had 2 falangs about to have a boxing match, but they blinfolded them, agood laugh.

now taking that on from this thread maybe it would be an idea 'The Blind Fighting The Blind :o

I think this is the stupidest thread I have ever seen on this site, you are an ass of the highest order, can't you think of something else to do with your time.

BTW I'm a Pro Middleweight boxer and I've knocked 32 people out within the first two rounds, so anyone like to argue bring it on  :D  :D

gharknes - I'm quite sure you are efficient in the ring, but street fighting is a whole different matter. :o

Edited by britmaveric

Gharkness

Those who can do it do it those who cannot talk about it :D

Why would you want to tell us when you could look aceeeeeee ko ing us in Best Friends Bar :D

I bet your a great golfer ,tennis player & soccer player but give em all up because you were busy with your paper round when you were a kid :o

This idea would never take off. I for one never get up before midday. Could the fights be arranged during afternoon tea far more civilised a time I feel.

I know that this is a fun post but I have done what is now called cage fighting, it did not have a cage at that time and NO rules except the last one up wins.

It was about 20 years ago and you bet on your self to win.

Good money if you win. :D

Nothing if you loose, except pain. :D

I know most people will think that anyone that puts your life at risk must be retarded :D but if you have spent most of your life in martial arts you tend to look at life in a different way.

There is NO adrenalin rush like the one you get when you alone are standing in front of a man who has the intension of destroying you.

Where ever I flew to in the world the anticipation, panic, fast hart beat started as soon as I got on the aeroplane.

Now 20 years on, married, over weight and now old, I can look back on my life and think of the experiences that I have had.

Would I do it again knowing what I know now?

Perhaps not, but that’s age speaking.

:o:D:D:D