Looking For A Condo In Ratchda Rd Area

I'm currently living in Phuket an I'm looking for an appartment or condo in the Rachada rd area from late June for 5-6 months. Sukhumvit area OK too if not to expensive.

Either a 1 bedroom or decent sized studio.

Must have fast internet.

Pool/Gym would be nice but not essential.

Up to about 15k .

Anyone with anything available or who knows the best place to look please let me know.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

For that length of time, you can find a decent studio in most areas in Sukhumvit. A friend of mine stays at the Trendy in Sukhumvit 13. There's also the Omni in Sukhumvit 4(loads of expats). Frankly speaking, there's a number of places you can stay at if you are willing to sign a 6 month contract. You can even stay at the Premier Inn, which I think may have lowered their prices to 15K per month for their cheapest rentals (old building but lots of expats to hang out with).

If you are looking for something nicer, my wife is an agent who can find something for you. Just PM me. If you are willing to live further down Sukhumvit in the new extension area, she has 8000-8500 baht rentals in a pretty new condo with a pool and fitness room, right next to the BTS station. Otherwise, there are loads of places you can check out on craigslist or thaivisa.com which can meet your needs.

Edited by mauiguy90