Need Roof Repair Person

mapletree

Hi--

We have a leaky roof in our house and need recommendation of someone to fix it. I'm not in Thailand right now so I don't know how big the leak is, I just have heard about it from a family member. Does anyone have a good person or company to recommend that I can tell my family members to call? We're in the San Sai area. Thanks for any suggestions.

Edited by mapletree

You could have a family member go to one of the housing estates (if they are not in one) and ask the service office for names and numbers. We have gotten a list of people who can do anything and everything this was.

But I do not have a roofer name for you because the office always arranges for the guy to come to the house.

Edited by noise

I have a good experience with a company named Vitatan. I think they are advertising somewhere in TV.

They repaired my roof which was collapsing and came to repair leakages after the recent heavy rains.

They are based in Sansai. The boss is Khun Noi. He speaks working English.

Phone numbers: 080-134-2387 and 082-889-2185

I hope it can help.

We at Chalet-bamboo.com can help

b rgds

[email protected]

0864 296 501

You could have a family member go to one of the housing estates (if they are not in one) and ask the service office for names and numbers. We have gotten a list of people who can do anything and everything this was.

But I do not have a roofer name for you because the office always arranges for the guy to come to the house.

• 2 months later...