Where To Get Ipad 2?

radiola

I have now two brand new and sealed iPad 2.

iPad 2 32Gb WiFi + 3G Black - 25000 baht

iPad 2 16Gb WiFi Black - 18000 baht

It can be picked up everyday near The Mall Ngamwongwan or near Don Mueang Airport, or twice a week near Sala Daeng BTS.

The latter costs 15900 at the Apple shop.

Just order at the Apple shop, it is reliable, you won't get fakes, and you can avoid all those rip-offs as above.

I have now two brand new and sealed iPad 2.

iPad 2 32Gb WiFi + 3G Black - 25000 baht

iPad 2 16Gb WiFi Black - 18000 baht

It can be picked up everyday near The Mall Ngamwongwan or near Don Mueang Airport, or twice a week near Sala Daeng BTS.

The latter costs 15900 at the Apple shop.

Just order at the Apple shop, it is reliable, you won't get fakes, and you can avoid all those rip-offs as above.

Ordering in the Apple shop can take more than 2 weeks, but these iPads can be picked up today, the iPads are genuine with the invoice from Apple Store. Discount can be given.

post-134579-0-01788400-1308893987_thumb.

Posted 2011-06-17 18:47:47

CDNinKS

How did you do that?

I have attached a screen shot of the billing page and the only countries listed in the drop down menu are Thailand,Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, United States and Vietnam. Also in the FAQ's on the right side under "Can I use an international credit card" it mentions the same 7 countries only.

You can make an order with any credit card, Apple doesn't check billing address, only card number, exp. date and security code, so just fill your address and choose Thailand. I ordered 2 iPad with my Israeli credit card, and already got them. 1 Year ago I did that trick in French online Apple Store also, bought iPhone 4 with my Israeli credit card.

Apple does indeed check the billing address. I just tried to register for an Itunes account with my US address using my Canadian credit card. Rejected, as it said "Bank records do not match the billing address you provided. Please use a credit card with a US billing address"

Posted 2011-06-17 18:47:47

CDNinKS

How did you do that?

I have attached a screen shot of the billing page and the only countries listed in the drop down menu are Thailand,Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, United States and Vietnam. Also in the FAQ's on the right side under "Can I use an international credit card" it mentions the same 7 countries only.

You can make an order with any credit card, Apple doesn't check billing address, only card number, exp. date and security code, so just fill your address and choose Thailand. I ordered 2 iPad with my Israeli credit card, and already got them. 1 Year ago I did that trick in French online Apple Store also, bought iPhone 4 with my Israeli credit card.

Apple does indeed check the billing address. I just tried to register for an Itunes account with my US address using my Canadian credit card. Rejected, as it said "Bank records do not match the billing address you provided. Please use a credit card with a US billing address"

Yes, if you want to register an apple ID, they check your billing address, but u can buy as guest on apple online store. As I said before, I bought 2 iPad with my Israeli credit card and no problem.

• 2 weeks later...