ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

Talent we have let go have been replaced powell in and another oner from exeter called Goss attacking midfielder who by all accounts looks promising, Morrison was a problem Fergie gave him enough chances so WHU he heads off to has anyone heard from him yet? Pogba has had is agent in his ear to try to get higher wages so wants more so good riddance and he was given 3 outing last season failed to impress the other fryers not good enough

We will see what happens when fergie goes, but one thing for sure we will be in good shape when he does leave,

Why will you be ? why do you always take it that these youngsters will make it too the first team ?

See old post,

Posted 2005-10-08 08:18:51 by nev

some great young talent coming through.

also watch out for a young striker at united called rossi part italian/yank he is excellent and will be the next break through at united.

one thing is united still give the youngsters a go,richardson an bardsley are just coming through,and spector out on loan another good player and another one blake to watch out for,,i would rather these youngsters come through than waste money on the crap fergie bought like dejemba and klebsfoot.

24.gif24.gif

Edited by alfieconn

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why will you be ? why do you always take it that these youngsters will make it too the first team ?See old post,Posted 2005-10-08 08:18:51 by nev
some great young talent coming through.also watch out for a young striker at united called rossi part italian/yank he is excellent and will be the next break through at united.one thing is united still give the youngsters a go,richardson an bardsley are just coming through,and spector out on loan another good player and another one blake to watch out for,,i would rather these youngsters come through than waste money on the crap fergie bought like dejemba and klebsfoot.
Nice find Alfie. Don't think any of those made it. Also, they go on about their youth but do youi know where the academy finished in this years table? Out of 10 teams they finished 8th !! City came 2nd BTW

Why will you be ? why do you always take it that these youngsters will make it too the first team ?See old post,Posted 2005-10-08 08:18:51 by nev
some great young talent coming through.also watch out for a young striker at united called rossi part italian/yank he is excellent and will be the next break through at united.one thing is united still give the youngsters a go,richardson an bardsley are just coming through,and spector out on loan another good player and another one blake to watch out for,,i would rather these youngsters come through than waste money on the crap fergie bought like dejemba and klebsfoot.
Nice find Alfie. Don't think any of those made it. Also, they go on about their youth but do youi know where the academy finished in this years table? Out of 10 teams they finished 8th !! City came 2nd BTW

Forgot to add premier league reserve champs 2012, premier league national play off winners 2012, also manchester senior cup winners 2012. must try harder next time.

Edited by nev

Forgot to add premier league reserve champs 2012, premier league national play off winners 2012, also manchester senior cup winners 2012. must try harder next time.

Are you talking about your first team there ? Maybe if they had played some of those, they might have won it biggrin.png

As for my sig still annoys you hey tongue.png

Nope, It's just who said we were obsessed with your lot but it's you who is obsessed enough to name us in your sig. wink.png

As for the young ones. I've seen lots of comments by united fans slagging off united for letting some go, especially Fryers. Tottenham will only have to pay a compensation fee which usually ends up being peanuts in comparison to worth.

Its not obsession its called banterwink.png

There is report that spurs will pay 2mill compo, and 20k per week, as i stated Fergie is reported to stat that Blackett is the better prospect hence letting fryers go, good look to the lad hope he does well at spurs.

I'd like to see any of this in writing of sorts otherwise i'd be very certain its a load of cobblers

Nope, It's just who said we were obsessed with your lot but it's you who is obsessed enough to name us in your sig. wink.png

As for the young ones. I've seen lots of comments by united fans slagging off united for letting some go, especially Fryers. Tottenham will only have to pay a compensation fee which usually ends up being peanuts in comparison to worth.

There is report that spurs will pay 2mill compo, and 20k per week, as i stated Fergie is reported to stat that Blackett is the better prospect hence letting fryers go, good look to the lad hope he does well at spurs.

I'd like to see any of this in writing of sorts otherwise i'd be very certain its a load of cobblers

Mate i am just reporting what i read on a united forum, it might be <deleted>'s i am sure it will come to light soon.

Talent we have let go have been replaced powell in and another oner from exeter called Goss attacking midfielder who by all accounts looks promising, Morrison was a problem Fergie gave him enough chances so WHU he heads off to has anyone heard from him yet? Pogba has had is agent in his ear to try to get higher wages so wants more so good riddance and he was given 3 outing last season failed to impress the other fryers not good enough

We will see what happens when fergie goes, but one thing for sure we will be in good shape when he does leave,

Why will you be ? why do you always take it that these youngsters will make it too the first team ?

45.gif for an answer

45.gif for an answer

The ones that don't make it are sold on for a profit, since Berbatov our policy has been not to buy players over 26 because if older they have no sell on value, the ones i mention a long time ago was all sold on and have had done ok where they have ended up.

United don't buy the marque players no more so not buying at Harrods no more has its pitfalls, all i am saying they are promising youngsters, like Ronaldo Nani Hernandez Smalling Jones ect, some make it some don't.

45.gif for an answer

The ones that don't make it are sold on for a profit, since Berbatov our policy has been not to buy players over 26 because if older they have no sell on value, the ones i mention a long time ago was all sold on and have had done ok where they have ended up.

United don't buy the marque players no more so not buying at Harrods no more has its pitfalls, all i am saying they are promising youngsters, like Ronaldo Nani Hernandez Smalling Jones ect, some make it some don't.

I think you should stick to the more plausible answer "because we are Manchester United" Nev. Lesser clubs like Tottenham can respect that!

What is it with The Spuds lot, they seem to spend more time moaning in the Man United threads than anyone (other than Mr BJ)laugh.png

Hey. I'm not moaning. Just passing time till the season starts. smile.png

Same here cannot wait till the season starts, miss my footy.

What is it with The Spuds lot, they seem to spend more time moaning in the Man United threads than anyone (other than Mr BJ)laugh.png

Same here. Even with the Euro, there is still a big hole to fill. Jeez, yesterday I even watched Tennis. What's that all about.

Same here. Even with the Euro, there is still a big hole to fill. Jeez, yesterday I even watched Tennis. What's that all about.

Yeah, it's bad when you end up watching posh <deleted> hitting a yellow ball over a net.

Roll on the season.

Would not stoop that low watching tennis, almost as boring as watching citybiggrin.png

laugh.png I would have thought you are still celebrating - Happy Birthday by the way

laugh.png I would have thought you are still celebrating - Happy Birthday by the way

Cheers bud. Flew back yesterday to spend it alone in Saudi. smile.png

Cheers bud. Flew back yesterday to spend it alone in Saudi. smile.png

Happy birthday?

Cheers M1G.

I think with my age, this thread can be changed to MrBoJ in Decline smile.png

Happy birthday old git and a fellow cancerian, its mine on the 19th and a special night it will be have tickets for Sek Loso.

Not according to Fergie! Not a happy chappie!!laugh.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2172839/Alex-Ferguson-fumes-Man-United-starlet-Ezekiel-Fryers-joining-Spurs.html

True Sports One were showing a re-run of Notts County v Sutton the other day. I almost got tempted to watch it. Roll on mid-August!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In decline? Got to be yes.

Last year Schnieder said no.

This year Hazard (who utd offered more money to than Chelsea) and Moura say no.

Did anyone say no before?

Unfortunately I don't think we will see a massive drop in form just yet, but the dominance of united is on the wane.