Koolpunt Ville Contact

grin

I'm looking for a contact at Koolpunt Ville or someone higher up the food chain at Homeland Service. Preferably it would be someone that speaks English well enough to exchange email. I don't seem to be making much progress with the people I am dealing with in our Koolpunt Ville subdivision. Thanks - Grin

No one seems to be jumping in on this so maybe I can help . . .

First which Koolpunt Ville ? There are several around ?

What kind of problems are you having ? The more people know the more they may be able to help.

I have some friends there, but maybe not the right ones to help.

The more information we have the easier it is to get the answers you want

:jap:

I can PM my KPV project number to anyone that is interested.

One problem is getting things repaired in a timely manner and getting things repaired correctly. It takes several months to get people over to the house. Then they show up without any notice with as many as 10 people to work on the house and expect me to drop whatever I am doing to accommodate them. Sending so many people is a problem as I can't keep track of what they are doing. Another problem is that many items end up in worse condition after they attempt to fix them. No matter what I ask for the people from my KPV project always say okay and nod in agreement but seldom do what they have agreed to do. There was only one person at my KPV with decent English but she does not even work full time in Chiang Mai now.

I have never had contact with anyone at the Homeland Service Company which I assume owns all the KPV projects. I would think that if someone there was aware of our problems maybe we could get something accomplished. At the same time I don't wish for anyone at our KPV project to lose face. The problems and miscommunications are mounting up and I'd like to discuss this with someone higher up to see how everything can be rectified. If this is not possible then maybe I could find an advocate at another KPV project.

Any suggestions on how to approach them would be appreciated.

I can PM my KPV project number to anyone that is interested.

One problem is getting things repaired in a timely manner and getting things repaired correctly. It takes several months to get people over to the house. Then they show up without any notice with as many as 10 people to work on the house and expect me to drop whatever I am doing to accommodate them. Sending so many people is a problem as I can't keep track of what they are doing. Another problem is that many items end up in worse condition after they attempt to fix them. No matter what I ask for the people from my KPV project always say okay and nod in agreement but seldom do what they have agreed to do. There was only one person at my KPV with decent English but she does not even work full time in Chiang Mai now.

I have never had contact with anyone at the Homeland Service Company which I assume owns all the KPV projects. I would think that if someone there was aware of our problems maybe we could get something accomplished. At the same time I don't wish for anyone at our KPV project to lose face. The problems and miscommunications are mounting up and I'd like to discuss this with someone higher up to see how everything can be rectified. If this is not possible then maybe I could find an advocate at another KPV project.

Any suggestions on how to approach them would be appreciated.

I was under the impression that the main office is outside Koolpunt Ville 9

On the Chiang Mai / Hang Dong road, at the big entry. When I have been there

they always could find someone quickly who could speak English. though I speak basic Thai and my wife was along.

I was told the home warranty was 1 year on my home and each and every time came out when

needed.

I never in Thailand have been given a good date and time appointment that has

ever been kept. I am happy if it is even close, IE; morning or afternoon.

I do wonder some what if your expectations maybe too high. I would rather be

disturbed 1 time than a few workers many times. and you say things get worse

not better. Maybe take photos before and after, but if it really is a problem,

find someone yourself to fix it. Could it be that much ? Remember

this is Thailand and prices as well as quality and service reflect that. I do

know some very good top quality companies that will be there spot on and fix

things right the first time and guarantee their work 2 years, but you pay the

price same as back home.