Looking For Industrial Strength Velcro

FTB

Greetings,

I'm on the look for something that looks and acts like normal Velcro, however has a stronger holding capability before the two sides seperate. The correct name for the product is 3M Dual Lock. I forgot to get some on my last trip back to the states so now trying to source it over here. Anybody have some insight on if a place around here stocks it?

Thanks in advance.

Been looking for ages too, back in Hawaii they had it at Home Depot hardware store, so maybe Home Pro might have it on the way to Hang Dong, Global may also.

i know you can get some at one of the cushion supply shop that sell to car workshop supply for cushion and upholstering .

get the larger 3inch type . there is one shop near chiangmai gate . is near the siam commercial bank .

another shop that sell this is all the way across the nawarat bridge i forget the name on the road is along that shop and you should see some capeting and cushion supply . good luck if you need a map let me know will try to draw you one .

local stuff is not 3M . there is a 3M outlet at walai .street

Thanks guys for the tips.

TA22 are you confirming the shops you mention have the industrial stength type Velcro or is it normal everyday Velcro ( I know of many shops that sell the normal Velcro but its the high end Dual Lock that is normal Velcro in terms of similarities of use but the actual fabric used is much different than normal Velcro, its almost impossible to pull apart? Apolgies I was just unclear about if you mentioned the shops because of normal Velcro or if you've seen the Dual Lock stuff there?

If you have the map ability that would be great as I'm not sure if you are talking about the city side of the Narawat bridge or after the bridge heading towards the super highway. Thanks again for the informative post.

i would say is the normal one . few years back when i did a production for one of my project i buy direct from bangkok . it can hold about 10 kg of weight . over a 1 feet velco . not sure if it strong enough

. i would suggest Walai 3M shop . you might have more luck . enter walai from the chiangmai gate entry the 3M shop is on the Left side of the road . i can't remember is it before of after the harley shop

not a promoise , i do have something at walai tomorrow if i do happen to remeber which i bene very forgetfull recently i will check it out for you . if i did not reply .. mean that i forget whhhahahahha

Edited by Ta22