Cheeseburger And Chips In Kata/Karon

nashslash

Wrong location, but Mom's in Kamala (from Patong turn right at the second set of traffic lights, 400 metres on your left) do an excellent home-made cheeseburger and chips (not fries) for an affordable 130 baht, generous portions.

I agree. Good burger, good price. But, it's Mam's not Mom's.:D

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, still wrong location. But since we (I, us) are talking Kamala, I will also give a plug to Farsans, on the main road next to Siam Bank. He and his wife do a great burger.

Went down to the bakery in Chalong next to Tesco 07.45, only bread from the day before, thought a bakery made bread early in the morning :( well not to bad, just went to the small Wine Connection next door to Tesco Chalong,,, they open 07.30 and have fresh bread :)

• 2 weeks later...

Funny I was just thinking the same thing !!!! ..... what ever happened to NASA burger ??? ..... their chicken burgers and food was good and I think one of the better takeaway food places around Kata !!!

any new recommendations would be great !!!

The former cook and waitress from Nasa Burger opened their own place. They're in Sai Yuan, coming from Nai Harn towards Kata on the left hand side, just before Icon, called King Kong Burger or something like that.

The former cook and waitress from Nasa Burger opened their own place. They're in Sai Yuan, coming from Nai Harn towards Kata on the left hand side, just before Icon, called King Kong Burger or something like that.

tried this place yesterday....

good service...nice ladies working there.

crap burger and coke 200bht...

gave me heart burn not sure if it was beef?

will be lucky if they make it too high season...

crap burgers no parking no customers..

:(

But you have to admit, the picture of the burger on their road-sign sure looks good..................................

Doesn't surprise me. When they had their shop next to mine I liked their Thai food, not their burgers.