Certification By Ministry Of Foreign Affair

AngelP

Hi Everybody,

This is my first post in here and I was hoping somebody canhelp me.

I am opening a Thai massage shop in my country, however inorder to get a working permit the girls need to present a work experience certificatewith apostle stamp. We managed to make the certificate and stamp it by Notary Public(not apostle as it doesn’t exist). However now I need a stamp of the Ministryof foreign affairs or some other government branch which can double certifythat this is a true signature of the lawyer in order to present it at myembassy and get an apostle.

Please tell me of you know some company which can help mewith this stamp ( Ministry of foreign Affairs) or another way I can get an apostlestamp.

Thanks for your help

The only apostles I ever heard about are all dead now.

But you may have a problem if the notary public you used to stamp the certificate is not registered at the MoFA, maybe you should ask him first before paying for a service you might not get.

I had to have my marriage application signed by the ministry of foreign affairs.It is in BKK.

ELL of visaplus[next to jomtien immigration] did all my paperwork at her office and for 3500 baht all I had to do was go back one week later and collect.

Everything in order.

Edited by 4.real