My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom

AngelofDeath

Something that came to mind last night.

She is marrying this 'brother' who we obviously know isn't and is the boyfriend which he must have been for sometime for them to get married, all the time you were together.

If you knew about him he must have known about you. If he knew about you in Thailand he probably would have got 6 mates round to give you a kicking, but didn't.

This strikes me as odd ? EIther they aren't getting married and this is just a story to break up gently with you or they were planning to play you from the start with the old stupid belief that all Farangs are all rich.

Or has my mind gone all Miss Marple ? :blink:

I know who the "brother" is but I have never met him face to face before. He, on the other hand, might or might not know me. This is something I can never know. The bottom line is she is getting married with this "brother" of hers and I'm back to singlehood again.

It ever crossed my mind to speak to this "brother" of hers but after giving some thoughts, I figured that no matter what the end result is , I will be at a severe disadvantage most of the time. This girl know something about me such as my working location and address. If I call out her "brother" and her for a talk, the possible scenarios might be :

Scenario 1: The "brother" gets angry if he don't know about this, she gets angry because I ruin her marriage. In the end, I might get gunned down by somebody or I will have a vengeful woman haunting me. I get a bad rep for breaking up marriage. After all, "face" is very important in Thailand.

Scenario 2: The "brother" and she laughs at me because they are in this together and I have fallen into their trap. I get humiliated and possibly get beaten up for confronting him.

Scenario 3: The "brother" become angry but she will try to explain to him what happened from her point of view in Thai language. The "brother" forgive her and get some man to beat me up or I will die "mysteriously".

Scenario 4: The "brother" forgive her for her wrongdoings and let the matter rest as long as I disappear from her life.

Next, she don't pay for me all the time. Sometimes I pay, sometimes she pays.

Lastly, every one's experience differs from another. So whatever has happened to you doesn't mean it must happen to another person. People can have different experience from one another.

I see no real potential upside to speaking to her soon-to-be husband. Maybe you could get some petty and spiteful satisfaction out of causing her some pain and problems but your scenarios (and others) are not all that unlikely and at the end of the day, no matter what -- you can't fix what she already did.

Walk on.

"Living well is the best revenge." Enjoy life (you'll be able to soon enough) and as a result of this experience, be better able to do so without getting yourself taken advantage of.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, when I said i wanted you to get revenge, i didn't realize that you were still in Thailand. Yea leave it alone.

Something that came to mind last night.

She is marrying this 'brother' who we obviously know isn't and is the boyfriend which he must have been for sometime for them to get married, all the time you were together.

If you knew about him he must have known about you. If he knew about you in Thailand he probably would have got 6 mates round to give you a kicking, but didn't.

This strikes me as odd ? EIther they aren't getting married and this is just a story to break up gently with you or they were planning to play you from the start with the old stupid belief that all Farangs are all rich.

Or has my mind gone all Miss Marple ? :blink:

I know who the "brother" is but I have never met him face to face before. He, on the other hand, might or might not know me. This is something I can never know. The bottom line is she is getting married with this "brother" of hers and I'm back to singlehood again.

It ever crossed my mind to speak to this "brother" of hers but after giving some thoughts, I figured that no matter what the end result is , I will be at a severe disadvantage most of the time. This girl know something about me such as my working location and address. If I call out her "brother" and her for a talk, the possible scenarios might be :

Scenario 1: The "brother" gets angry if he don't know about this, she gets angry because I ruin her marriage. In the end, I might get gunned down by somebody or I will have a vengeful woman haunting me. I get a bad rep for breaking up marriage. After all, "face" is very important in Thailand.

Scenario 2: The "brother" and she laughs at me because they are in this together and I have fallen into their trap. I get humiliated and possibly get beaten up for confronting him.

Scenario 3: The "brother" become angry but she will try to explain to him what happened from her point of view in Thai language. The "brother" forgive her and get some man to beat me up or I will die "mysteriously".

Scenario 4: The "brother" forgive her for her wrongdoings and let the matter rest as long as I disappear from her life.

Next, she don't pay for me all the time. Sometimes I pay, sometimes she pays.

Lastly, every one's experience differs from another. So whatever has happened to you doesn't mean it must happen to another person. People can have different experience from one another.

If your looking for solace..

Scenario 5: Her friend knew about it all along, and is now trying a spot of bottom feeding. The Thai guy probably caught a wiff of you sniffing around his girl and that may or may not be how the ring landed on her finger.

Action: Ask her friend out if shes hot and says shes single (which you've now learned can often be very different to actually being single), then make sure the original girl finds out after ya sleeping together. The sooner that happens, the more it will piss her off ;)

Edited by JohnnyFeelIt
  • Like 1

No real incongruency if you take into consideration that there are different types of girls. My original comment was about the type of girl that the OP was describing. A gal who won't have sex before marriage. I doubt you'll find many French kissers in that bunch.

To try classify girls into 'types' tells more about you than about them.

Really? What does it tell you? You do know that the human brain is hardwired to classify and type things automatically, don't you?

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage. You see, she is not a bargirl, doesn't engage in sex easily, has a decent job. She paints herself as an innocent and nice girl and I thought I found a decent girl.I guess even angels have their wicked schemes.

Yet another troll thread.

You admited in a previous post that you were now going to have another STD test in 1 month, then again in 6 months.

If you have not had sex with this girl, why the STD tests?

Must be yet another gloomy, boring night in Bournemouth.

Also, you keep harping that she is not a bar girl. Just how do you know this for a fact? A freelancer with a BF who is scamming a farang sounds worse than the usual sick buffalo story you get from most bar girls.

correct.not all bar girls are bad.""

at least when you meet one you know what they are about.obviously some men are stupid and do get screwed but i would be more concerned about about a girl who works at a "market or factory "but this factory doesn't close till 6 in the morning and they need to dress sexy to go to this factory

i have met some truely amazing bar girls and lot of people on this forum seem to forget that they went to thailand the first time to meet these bar girls but they go screwed over

Most farangs seem to generalize about bar girls. They have the VERY mistaken idea that all bar girls are bad and all NON bar girls are good.

The most mercenary useless young bitch I ever had had never been in a bar in her life. We lived together for nine months and she refused to go in any bar even when with me. She did teach me a lesson and that was that a girl can put on an act for several months but it becomes more difficult as time goes on. I had a really difficult time betting rid of her even though she knew that I was onto her tricks.

No real incongruency if you take into consideration that there are different types of girls. My original comment was about the type of girl that the OP was describing. A gal who won't have sex before marriage. I doubt you'll find many French kissers in that bunch.

To try classify girls into 'types' tells more about you than about them.

I think almost every girl pretend to be virgin, no sex until marry, if think man stupid enough.

You meet girl, short time after you french kiss girl, short time after you have sex. All in same evening.

If at any time girl say 'NO', you stop and show her door. Usually girl say 'YES' before out door.

Learn to play game better.

Once I break my own rule, but husband with girl at time, take two weeks get her alone, when alone girl say 'YES'

Out of curiousity, was she married to a mate of yours?

Hookers maybe don't like it but Uni girls want to dig your tonsils out. Where do you guys find your women?

Uni girls who've been round the block more than a few times, yes.. A normal uni bird who's never been within arm's reach of a white guy before certainly will not try to dig your tonsils out, but would probably try it if you'd been dating for a few months.

"Normal uni bird" . . . rolleyes.gif

There must be loads of farang who think that Thai people only have sex in the missionary position with the lights out after a heated bout of furious and frantic sniff-kissing, or something.

yes, i find these generalizations about "Thai girls" rather naive. As with women from all cultures, if you push the right buttons anything goes.

• 9 months later...

If I were be with her just for the sake of sex, I might as well get a random hooker to satisfies my needs.

One thing some of you need to know is that just because there are more couple/people in a relationship engaging in premarital sex doesn't mean that other couples have to follow suits. Every people have their own ways of living and their own code of conducts.

And that answers your question why she marries the other guy: she wants a real man.

The BF she is gonna marry has obviously given her the two houses, car, and business already. The OP is just a dollar short and a day late. Bless this youngish pretty virginal little facebook girl and hope she and hubby have a wonderful future together.

"Anyway, I had a talk with her yesterday and she is getting married. She told me she has been with this "brother" of hers for more than 2 years. In the end, what I got from her was a "sorry". That's all."

I add my vote for troll! Sorry is not a frequent word you here much. I have yet to hear it when customer service is bad or when food has a hair or an insect in it.

I was with a client some years back at the Rama Garden Hotel and a waitress spilled his drink right on his head without a sorry. She did giggle and act like a 12 year old though.

Actually a few weeks ago, a Thai on a motorbike hit my car when I was making a right turn and he passed me on the right. He gave me a wai, said khortoad right before he sped off to avoid paying for the damage to my door and fender. So, I have seen it ONCE in many, many years of residing here. coffee1.gif

Edited by Koratpat

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage. You see, she is not a bargirl, doesn't engage in sex easily, has a decent job. She paints herself as an innocent and nice girl and I thought I found a decent girl.I guess even angels have their wicked schemes.

Cut your losses and move on.

In all probability, she is riding the 'brother' like Seabiscuit.

Problems With My Thai Girlfriend

Started by AngelofDeath, Yesterday, 22:54

Can I ask a question? Are you trolling or keep falling into the same trap with Thai women? 2 Threads, similar stories with different women.

well spotted.........this is the idiot with problems with is thai gf.......i would hope someone will close his threads down

My wife keeps talking to her "brother" on the phone and she spends money on him when he stays with us ,do you think i should worry? I even was "forced " to buy him a present on his birthday ,he is 10 now and big for his age. biggrin.gif

that "lil brother" is probably her son .... rolleyes.gif

My wife keeps talking to her "brother" on the phone and she spends money on him when he stays with us ,do you think i should worry? I even was "forced " to buy him a present on his birthday ,he is 10 now and big for his age. biggrin.gif

10 what? inches? That will be big for any ages.

One thing some of you need to know is that just because there are more couple/people in a relationship engaging in premarital sex doesn't mean that other couples have to follow suits. Every people have their own ways of living and their own code of conducts.

I don't think any Thai girl would respect a man who waited to get married before having sex with her.

She might tell him what she's figured out he wants to hear though. . .

• Like 1

Thai girls don't french kiss.

Bullhocky they don't! cheesy.gif

Sure the experienced ones know how. But I don't know about the urban non-poor Thais, but I'm pretty sure it's not customary among the rural farming kids.

It's been at least five years since I haven't had to teach one - and slowly, they're generally willing to move on to BJs before they've mastered the fine art of tongue-wrestling. If they really don't like it I don't even push the issue, actually gets to be a bit of a turn-off when they get over-enthusiastic and you have to gently let them know you don't just shove your tongue down someone's throat.

Don't **you** remember how gross you thought it was the first couple of times?

Young attractive Thai women have a list:

1: Childhood sweatheat (aka brother)

2: Guy on facebook. German. rich. Married.

3: Tom. Active lesbian. University relationship.

4. Thai guy that works in the motrobike repair shop.

5. Virgin facebook cyber stalker.

It's just a matter of finding out where you are on that list.

Thai girls....aren't they wonderful! Mine just left me after four years over an argument about a bar bill. My first and last Thai girlfriend

Did she get on your tips

I would have a little pissed too if I had to wait 4 years for payment.

Come to think of it, I enjoyed the way she lied to me. She weaved a web of lies so skillfully and gracefully that my reality got distorted.

You are not alone, there are so many guys who´s reality got distorted by a thai girl, not sure everyone can look at it as positive as you do though.

Thai girls....aren't they wonderful! Mine just left me after four years over an argument about a bar bill. My first and last Thai girlfriend

Did she get on your tips

I would have a little pissed too if I had to wait 4 years for payment.

While I personally find usage Isarn monkey disparaging

Sexual activity should have Parental Guidance between consenting adults

and T money veiled as Sinsodomy be discouraged

These ar RJs "PG TIPS"