Teaching Job In Roi-Et X 2

A school director friend of mine has an immediate vacancy for a NATIVE SPEAKER who can teach English to students aged 12-18 within the gifted programme. The previous position holder suddenly returned to the USA due to a serious family illness. These things do happen! Nothing wrong with the school etc.

The pay is 35,000 baht per month for 18 periods per week, (55 minutes each). The contract is for 12 months which basically means paid holidays!

The position is 8kms outside of ROI-ET.

Usual requirements - BA / BSc or strong candidate with a TEFEL or CELTA. The school assists with visa & Work Permit etc. If you are interested please PM me or email me. My email address is listed in my Thai Visa profile.

Another school, about 30 kms outside of Roi-Et is looking for a Native Speaking PHYSICS teacher. Great school that already employs an English, American & NZ teacher. So you are not alone. Roi-Et, a lovely town, it is a 45 minute bus journey away. The school town has all the usual things like 7eleven, bars, resturants so it is not hicksville. I know the School Director here as well. Nice guy!

No time wasters please. These are two real jobs that I am helping my School Directors friends fill. I'm not an agent, don't get money for filling them. I just assist my wife's Thai friends who just happen to be School Directors. Both my wife and I teach in Roi-Et City.

If you are keen I can get you working next week!

Regards - John.