Restaurant News -- Jomtien

Jingthing

Sorry to change the eatery location but I've just been told about a new place that's opened called Coco Resort. Check out the postings on the web. Fine dining but without the high price tags. Starters for 85b and corden blue main courses for 185b. Ok it's not your fish and chip prices but it looks a nice place for that special meal. They even arrange a mini bus for parties of 4 or more from Pattaya to the resort and back.

Sorry to change the eatery location but I've just been told about a new place that's opened called Coco Resort. Check out the postings on the web. Fine dining but without the high price tags. Starters for 85b and corden blue main courses for 185b. Ok it's not your fish and chip prices but it looks a nice place for that special meal. They even arrange a mini bus for parties of 4 or more from Pattaya to the resort and back.

Location, please?

Location, please?

It is out by the chinese temple near silverlake, I went to the opening great food nice setting, they also have a indoor bowls green

Location, please?

It is out by the chinese temple near silverlake, I went to the opening great food nice setting, they also have a indoor bowls green

where is the chinese temple?

where is silverlake?

don't assume that everyone knows pattaya like the back of their hand.

Location, please?

where is the chinese temple?

where is silverlake?

don't assume that everyone knows pattaya like the back of their hand.

Think Google

Out by Silverlake is Coco Club Resort. Not Coco Resort...which is off Thapphraya. If I am not mistaken....

Coco Resort:

http://coccoresort.com/

Coco Club Resort:

http://pattayatoday.net/entertainment/dining-out/coco-club-resort/

Coco Club is quite interesting. We only had drinks and appetizers there, but it was nice.

I wouldn't know as I haven't eaten there in a quite a while ... :whistling:

You'd better hope the cook doesn't remember you!!

Not a chance. Never met the cook anyway.

I bet Simon showed all the staff your mugshot and warned them about you!

It's probably still posted up on the wall.

Edited by PattayaParent

I take it you are the owner Derek of this new place but what has your place got to do with this topic of fish and chips

I wouldn't know as I haven't eaten there in a quite a while ... :whistling:

Could you refresh our memory why they threw you out and banned you permanently? I do not think that I've ever managed to accomplish that in a restaurant. :D

i got banned from a macdonalds, does that count as a restaurant......?