Need Event Organizer Company

Chunli

I am in the restaurant business. I am looking for a company or people who can organize a good, noisy party-presentation of the restaurant, who will assume the obligation to communicate with the media, the City Hall and travel agencies (because most of our customers are tourists)

I saw these clowns on channel 36 or 37 last night. They were doing a report on a hotel. The foreign presenter looks like a bit of a <deleted> with the way he seems to love wearing sunglasses for all occasions, but promo is promo.

http://pattayachannel.com/

Also, Pattaya People always seem to like to show up at these functions... Just smile cordially when Niels asks a question.

Next would be the team at Pattaya One www.pattayaone.net as Howard seems to enjoy snacking.

Finally, you should hit up all the nightlife forums as punters will flock to a place with good food and good prices.

I am really not sure if those opening parties really add to the popularity. Just do it for fun and do not expect too much to come from it. I always thought that those opening parties were for friends of the owner.

You need to have a sustained presence on the internet by being very active on all the forums. Advertise here on Thai Visa - Have a Thai Visa party (with a nice discount) and you can be sure that the place will be packed.

When people complain about your shop on the boards, mistakes do happen, comment on why the problem happened and what steps you are taking to ensure that the problem never happens again. That will show that you are serious about customer service.

Good luck with the venture.

TheWalkingMan

Edited by TheWalkingMan

Try Yokpat entertainment they are on siam country club Road, I went to the sophon staff party this year and they organised everything to a very good standard, they provided entertainment and also have connections with cable and local goverment etc for videos advertising all media. They make video advertising, you can see some of there work on their facebook page second link

www.Yokpat.com

http://www.facebook....182430391803263

Edited by br12stol