I Guess Nothing Stops The Emails From The Thai Visa Sight .....

paulian

Gee I was interested in " Thailand to Shed 'Sex Tourism' Tag soon", so I subscribed for Emails. WHAT A MISTAKE ! I suppose no matter what the MODERATORS SAY , its' just impossible to stop the flood of spam crap entering my mail box since this topic was posted. IT GETS THROUGH EVERYTHING !!!!!! Change all settings in my profile, erase all check marks, configure Outlook, make 10 different mail rules, NOTHING stops the flood. What a terrible thing to have a sight this well established and informative and make it so hard to control the SPAM. So Mr. moderator where's the one check mark I missed out of the 100's I deselected , that will stop the deluge of crap from this post.

I'll move this to Support.

In the meantime, have you tried the 'unsubscribe' link in the email?

Yes, I've tried everything. 20 freaking years of computer and network experience. Only my ISP (TOT), after numerous complaints to them over the past 2 days were able to stop the Emails. That Sucks that you people make it so hard to control what members receive. What is a good sight turns into a nightmare because of your incompetent code and sight construction. I'll certainly be careful next time I post as to what I subscribe to since you people obviously don't give a crap what you send to the members. If a person says they want to be notified immediately on a topic and then CHANGES THEIR MIND, you have no way to let them change their option that I or TOT or my next door neighbor, a graduate of MIT computer science, can figure out. Like I said, that sucks .