The Moral Fibre Of The Bush Family

Butterfly

The Democrat party is not divorcing Neil Bush, his wife is, thats where the news came from the court hearings.

No, the democrats are not divorcing Neil Bush' wife.

FOR THE HARD OF READING, I WILL TYPE THIS SLOW AND LOUD.

AGAIN, THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT DIVORCING NEIL BUSH, HIS WIFE IS.THAT'S WHERE THE NEWS CAME FROM.

MESSAGE UNDERSTOOD?, now stop waving that flag about and have a cool beer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a newbie I'm puzzled by this thread and a bunch of others. They seem to start of with some topic then rapidly dissolve in personal abuse or mutual, shall we say applause.

If the topic is exhausted shouldn't it be shut ?

The whole site is lttered with threads that have dried up but are still running. Makes navigation difficult.

Re the Bush family. How can you call them disfunctional ? Their family networking has made them all rich and pushed two of their number to the very top. A black sheep or two doesn't change that, look at the Kennedys for black sheep. Certainly George junior wouldn't be where he is today without his father and his fathers good ol' buddies.

Guest IT Manager

For the record, Bitterfly isn't banned at all. Only one person is banned, and I banned him.

Bitterfly is on holidays for a month or so. Like tomi who is due back this week as well though I personally hope he stays on bangkoksexy, where he is the life of the party from what I have heard.

Re empty/dried up threads.. they stay here as s ource of information for future readers. If you doa google search using "thaivisa.com" and then what you are searching for, you will be looking through almost 8000 pages of listed search results.

We are pleased to offer almost fulltime lodging to a google bot, which surfs and lists everything it finds.

Have a nice day you chaps. (and ladies).

Somebody styling themselves "Toosh" man questioning the morals of others seems a bit suspect. Unless of course you two know each other.

I understand George drank his way through college. A social scientist no doubt. If his daddy had been someone else he'd be flipping burgers for a living right now.