"fat Thai Bride" (little Britain Characters)

Buff-horns

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-11-10 07:59:43)

Not sure about that fella, I'm pretty sure it'll be on BBC 3 as they seem to be putting most of the new comedies on there. annoyed.gif  Anyone seen Funland about gangsters and wierd murderous old women in the paradise beach setting of Blackpool. Really dark but, funny as, not sidesplitting but dark ph34r.gif  with somewhat of a story line, thats a bit messy....! (inbetween The League and Iccle Britain if you like)......... biggrin.gif  tongue.gif  smile.gif

Apparantly Funland is by the League of Gentlemen (i'm a massive fan) writers, but they don't appear in it this time. Sounds good, I didn't watch due to lack of digi box (just brought one), but will catch up when re-broadcast on 2.

I wonder if there are any non-Brits reading this who watched League of Gentlemen and found it amusing?

I never said what those quotes said@ I did.

I wonder if there are any non-Brits reading this who watched League of Gentlemen and found it amusing?

Never heard of it , 'till now....

I'll see if they are going to show it on BBC America channel....

Is it based on that Alan Moore's comic book? :o

Bloody awful! The first one was OK but all they've done is repeat the same stuff over and over.

Give me League of Gentlemen anytime!

agreed , havent seen the thai bride series , but the last series was repetitive.

agree about vic reeves too , very funny guy.

(i also liked the brittas empire , but have yet to meet anyone else who did.)

Brittas was excellent, your not alone.

My best mate used to be a manager of a sports centre so of course he got renamed Gordon, which to this day he still despises :o