Internet

dingdongrb

I notice this past week that my Internet service is not what it usually is. I have TOT. It's has been pretty solid the last couple of months which amazed me but I was previously having issues so I raised a stink and they seemed to had fixed it. But this past week I notice the my service was pretty much nonexistent during the daytime hours but later in the evening and early morning (when I use it the most) it worked great. Tonight I came home around 5:30pm and there was no internet connection. Being the beginning of my weekend I was pretty disturbed but what's a guy to do this late in the evening. I thought, oh no this sucks having no internet and I can't get any response from TOT until tomorrow, if lucky. Well I notice that shortly when it started to turn dark that there where no street lights on in my area. I live in Banwangtan. Well about 5 minutes ago the street lights come on as well as my internet service. So the only thing I can think of (having a technical background) is that TOT has spliced into the Banwangtan power system that feeds the street lights to use for their internet system in this area........ Try explaining that one to the TOT service folks..... Bahhhhhhhh TIT....whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif