Look Outside Now If U Are In Pattaya

TommyDee

I foyu live, as I do, near pattaya, look outside right now. first i thought it was the tint on the windows, but going outside its as if u are looking thru polaroid sunglasses, an eerie yellow sunlight. wow, and so clear.

no idea how or why

hope these replies are as genuine as i was in the OP. I have lived or visted every corner of this world, and this is a first for me. obviously ended with the sun down but it wasnt the sun down that did it, it was orange it was truly weird. we had plenty of lightening and a storm wind, but only a short burst of rain. it wasnt raining until 1-20 mins after the light so that wasnt the cause. I wish i was clever, i could then tell what caused it,

hope these replies are as genuine as i was in the OP. I have lived or visted every corner of this world, and this is a first for me. obviously ended with the sun down but it wasnt the sun down that did it, it was orange it was truly weird. we had plenty of lightening and a storm wind, but only a short burst of rain. it wasnt raining until 1-20 mins after the light so that wasnt the cause. I wish i was clever, i could then tell what caused it,

Try Chang Draught. :lol:

td ... re an eerie yellow sunlight

like these 4 ? .. taken over an eleven minite period on 22 june 11

dave2 .. chiang mai

nearly but anyone who saw it will tell u that everything was bathed in a weird light which made it look, when you went outside and looked at the trees, garden, houses, as if u were looking thru cheap sunglasses, like a filter. i cant describe it except that everything was actually bathed in the light.

hell i dunno, but I do know i am still sober, so no chang impressions :)

Lots of smog. Yea so beautiful. Love the look of smog and sunset. Here's looking forward to many more smoggy sunsets. And hey did anyone see Koh Larn yesterday? Neither did I. The blue haze was so beautiful. Could not tell where the ocean ended and the sky began. Love all that smoggy haze.

I dont know where all you are but on 2nd Rd the orange cloud cover (100%) was soon followed by a downpour that caused minor flooding.

I've seen similar things here and in the RP and in Europe.

I suspect that everyone else just saw the sun going down through the cloud some distance away.

Caused by all the extra pollution in the air from all those vehicles down from Bangkok.

post-52293-0-15092100-1319591095_thumb.jpost-52293-0-58555000-1319591077_thumb.jpost-52293-0-84783800-1319591058_thumb.j

dave2 .. chiang mai

nearly but anyone who saw it will tell u that everything was bathed in a weird light which made it look, when you went outside and looked at the trees, garden, houses, as if u were looking thru cheap sunglasses, like a filter. i cant describe it except that everything was actually bathed in the light.

I took some photos at the same time. Sorry about the quality.jap.gifpost-52293-0-19294300-1319591044_thumb.j

post-52293-0-15092100-1319591095_thumb.jpost-52293-0-58555000-1319591077_thumb.jpost-52293-0-84783800-1319591058_thumb.j

dave2 .. chiang mai

I took some photos at the same time. Sorry about the quality.jap.gifpost-52293-0-19294300-1319591044_thumb.j

Who needs meds when you can watch these shows???? !!!!

theres also been a massive solar storm....http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/strange-solar-storm-sparks-northern-lights-that-dipped-into-deep-south-for-a-surprise-sky-show/2011/10/25/gIQAu7HjGM_story.html