PM Yingluck Tries To Ease Concern Over 'Rift' With Bangkok Authorities

webfact

I'm pretty sure the govt is accepting help from foreign countries. They've got foreign flood experts at FROC and the US military is helping to some degree.

What the hell does Prayuth know about floods? Haven't the army failed to save every area they've been assigned to save so far?

We just turned down the Americans, not sure who else is out there.

"bringing in the army' means the entire armed forces would be mobilised the last 3 weeks working to build barriers, distribute aid, rescue and evacuate. All that equipment would be mobilised.

I'm curious as to why the army isn't fully deployed now if it needs to be. Surely the govt isn't stopping Prayuth from deploying troops to wherever he thinks they ought to be?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure the govt is accepting help from foreign countries. They've got foreign flood experts at FROC and the US military is helping to some degree.

What the hell does Prayuth know about floods? Haven't the army failed to save every area they've been assigned to save so far?

We just turned down the Americans, not sure who else is out there.

"bringing in the army' means the entire armed forces would be mobilised the last 3 weeks working to build barriers, distribute aid, rescue and evacuate. All that equipment would be mobilised.

I'm curious as to why the army isn't fully deployed now if it needs to be. Surely the govt isn't stopping Prayuth from deploying troops to wherever he thinks they ought to be?

Your answer's just appeared in the form of the "Military Mobilised To Deal With Bangkok Flood" thread.