Chase Online Banking Has Changed Their Online Format. Unusable.

Just today, I received a message from Chase JPMorgan Chase Bank concerning the update of their online banking display. It’s practically useless.

I get my pension transferred to Bangkok Bank from Chase JPMorgan Chase Bank once a month. Now the transfer tab on their site is no longer available. There is no account summary at all.

When you try to access your accounts the message simple states:

Currently, the type of account(s) you have at Chase is not available for access through Chase Online.

The chart below shows which accounts are currently available.

You can’t even add accounts nor have your checking accounts displayed to you.

What’s going on with this corporate bank?

What options do I have?

As One who used to work at JP Morgan Chase I would if I where you drop the Bank completely and move to another Bank that is more user friendly.

The bank is a mitigated disaster behind the scenes!

B

I just checked my account with Chase Bank in the US online log on and I had no problems at all. I have had account with them for over 5 years and nothing has changed. I did not recieve any e-mail from chase online, you may want to see if the e-mail was really from Chase. They only contact you through you online account once you log on. Mine works perfect. Be careful because there are my false e-mails in Thailand about different bank accounts and they are all false and not from your bank.

Dan

Chiang Dao

I just checked my account with Chase Bank in the US online log on and I had no problems at all. I have had account with them for over 5 years and nothing has changed. I did not recieve any e-mail from chase online, you may want to see if the e-mail was really from Chase. They only contact you through you online account once you log on. Mine works perfect. Be careful because there are my false e-mails in Thailand about different bank accounts and they are all false and not from your bank.

Dan

Chiang Dao

Greetings,

I just checked everything, e-mail, Chase.com website, nothings changed from this morning. I will call them this Monday and see what is going on. Though, they said in one of their messages. Their changing their menu format is changing in November. I wish they told us a while ago and allowed those of us who use Chase.com to make the changes.

This was in my chase mailbox. Is this what you are talking about? In terms of their new format, I really couldn't see from the demo what problems you foresee. The online website will not change until November.

Dear Chase Customer:

You are receiving this message because you are enrolled in Chase QuickPay. We updated our Chase QuickPay Service Agreement and Privacy Notice. Here's what is changing:

Starting November 13, 2011:

• The cutoff time for the recipient to accept transfers between Chase Accounts is changing to 10:00 p.m. ET. The cutoff time for the recipient to accept transfersbetween a Chase Account and an External Account remains at 8:00 p.m. ET. Cutoff time is defined as the time that we must receive Instructions to consider them on that particular business day.

• If the recipient accepts a transfer between Chase accounts in a maximum amount of $200 or less (and $200 or less in the aggregate for all Chase QuickPay transfers for the day) before the cutoff time, funds will be immediately available. This does not apply to Private Banking customers.

• If the recipient accepts a transfer between Chase accounts in a maximum amount of $200 or less (and $200 or less in the aggregate for all Chase QuickPay transfers for the day) after the cutoff time or on any non-business day, funds will be available for immediate cash withdrawal at ATMs and for online transactions, but they will not be available to pay off-line payments such as checks until the next business day. This does not apply to Private Banking customers.

• For transfers from a Chase account to an external account, the transfer should typically be completed one to two business days after the business day that recipient accepts, subject to the processing times of the financial institution holding the external account.

• For transfers from an external account to a Chase account, the transfer should typically be completed in four to five business days after the business day that recipient accepts, subject to the processing times of the financial institution holding the external account.

We updated the Chase QuickPay Service Agreement and Privacy Notice online to reflect this information. Your continued use of the Chase QuickPay Service acknowledges your agreement to the amendments. The updated agreement will be available online November 13, 2011. You can review the latest agreements anytime by logging on and clicking "Legal Agreements and Disclosures" at the bottom of any page.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all your financial needs. Please call us at 1-877-CHASEPC (1-877-242-7372) if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

William S. Sheley

Senior Vice President

Chase Online Services

This was in my chase mailbox. Is this what you are talking about? In terms of their new format, I really couldn't see from the demo what problems you foresee. The online website will not change until November.

Dear Chase Customer:

You are receiving this message because you are enrolled in Chase QuickPay. We updated our Chase QuickPay Service Agreement and Privacy Notice. Here's what is changing:

Starting November 13, 2011:

• The cutoff time for the recipient to accept transfers between Chase Accounts is changing to 10:00 p.m. ET. The cutoff time for the recipient to accept transfersbetween a Chase Account and an External Account remains at 8:00 p.m. ET. Cutoff time is defined as the time that we must receive Instructions to consider them on that particular business day.

• If the recipient accepts a transfer between Chase accounts in a maximum amount of $200 or less (and $200 or less in the aggregate for all Chase QuickPay transfers for the day) before the cutoff time, funds will be immediately available. This does not apply to Private Banking customers.

• If the recipient accepts a transfer between Chase accounts in a maximum amount of $200 or less (and $200 or less in the aggregate for all Chase QuickPay transfers for the day) after the cutoff time or on any non-business day, funds will be available for immediate cash withdrawal at ATMs and for online transactions, but they will not be available to pay off-line payments such as checks until the next business day. This does not apply to Private Banking customers.

• For transfers from a Chase account to an external account, the transfer should typically be completed one to two business days after the business day that recipient accepts, subject to the processing times of the financial institution holding the external account.

• For transfers from an external account to a Chase account, the transfer should typically be completed in four to five business days after the business day that recipient accepts, subject to the processing times of the financial institution holding the external account.

We updated the Chase QuickPay Service Agreement and Privacy Notice online to reflect this information. Your continued use of the Chase QuickPay Service acknowledges your agreement to the amendments. The updated agreement will be available online November 13, 2011. You can review the latest agreements anytime by logging on and clicking "Legal Agreements and Disclosures" at the bottom of any page.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all your financial needs. Please call us at 1-877-CHASEPC (1-877-242-7372) if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

William S. Sheley

Senior Vice President

Chase Online Services

Yes, I saw the above part, but on the front page, it usually lists my account.

A statement on the main menu states, "Please use the Edit Accounts/Services feature to add accounts to your profile!"

Nothing else. So what is there left to do?

Update from Chase.

They are canceling accounts for people who live abroad and transfer their pensions the same day they receive their deposits into their Chase bank accounts.

Be warned.

Greetings Kenneth Morales

I get a monthly deposit from Social Security every month for $840.00 on the 1st of each month. The account had a balance of $840.00 on the 1st of the month. The same day, a wire transfer was scheduled to wire the amount $840 – 25 (Transfer fee) to my Bangkok Bank account in NYC. Thus saving on International charges. That is the way most of us living overseas do this. We see the deposit on your online banking system and we schedule a wire transfer ASAP.

You never told us about how your work and about transfer procedures. Have you or have you not failed to inform your customers this?

Now, who authorized this closure of my account? Did you get my personal authorization to close it? No!

How long will it take to open it up again and get my Social Security pension? Because as of now, I have no money to pay rent, get food and etc.

Thank you for contacting Chase. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experiencing trying to access your accounts online.

Upon review, we confirmed that your Chase Checking account ending in 5858 is already closed. Please be advised that system will automatically change account status from open / active to closed if the account has zero balance for 60 days. Our records show that this account receives a wire transfer deposit; however, this deposit is also being withdrawn on the same day, thus, leaving your account balance to zero.

In line with this, we have submitted a request to have this account re-activated. Please be advised that accounts with a zero balance must have a deposit made the same day as re-opening; otherwise the account will close again the next business day.

If you require further assistance, please e-mail us via the Secure Message Center or contact Chase by Phone at 1-800-935-9935.

Thank you,

Kenneth Morales

Internet Service Center