Sprinkle Water Co Situation?

MMan

I've had Sprinkle M Water Company service for 4 years and have been happy with them. Every Saturday AM they arrive to my condo and replace the empty 18.9 liter water bottles I leave in front of my door with filled bottles.

10 days ago I get an SMS message from them that they have ceased production and delivery until further notice, I'm sure because of the flooding. Don't know where their production facility is, if it is flooded, or if just access to it is cut off. Their website home page only says that they have temporarily ceased deliveries, with no further explanation or info.

Anyone know any details of their situation, and how likely it is that they will resume service anytime soon?

I'm wondering if I should be looking for a new water delivery company. Hate to kick a good company when it'd down and I'd be happy to deal temporarily with the inconvenience of buying and carrrying water home from nearby stores for a short while, though if they are out of business for the forseeable future need to start looking for a new supplier.

Fotunately have enough Sprinkle water to last about 6 more days, and am hoping finding store water will be easier by then (my nearby Foodland only has Evian and Perrier available most of the time these days, unless you get lucky enough to be there just after the water delivery truck comes).

Sprinkle's plant is in Don Meuang. They have plenty of stock, but can't ship it out because of the flooding - roads are impassable.

Personally, I would expect them to be back up and running very quickly once the waters in Don Meuang go down.