Clothing Optional Resort In Chiang Mai

vacationman

Clothing Optional Resort In Chiang Mai  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the FREEDOM of being with out clothes.

One of the things I miss living here in Thailand is my Clothing Optional Resorts.

Back a few years ago I went on 10 Day Vacation in Four State back in the USA...

touring all the Clothing Optional Resorts and ended up staying at one

for 10 months.

Loved having my office right next to the swimming pool and jacuzzi

not having to worry about what I was going to wear for the day.

It was great... NOT having to get up and put clothes on when someone

came to visit.

Noticed last night that a new Clothing Optional Resort has opened up

in Pattaya and am now hoping someone will open up one here in

Chiang Mai soon.

I think it would be a great Niche Market.

I envision a large swimming pool full of people playing volleyball.

About 20 feet from the pool TON's of White Sand have been brought in

to give Chiang Mai a White Sand Beach.

There is a HUGE Photo of James Bond Island along the Wall giving you

the feel that you are right next to the ocean along with the relaxing sounds of

the Waves coming out of the speakers.

A massage table for that relaxing full body oil massage.

A place for people to come and discover the freedom of

being N - U - D - E.

Can't wait to be the first one to visit.

Edited by vacationman

The police will never allow full nudity in a private resort for farang and I imagine it will be raided and every one arrested that is not carrying a passport on them :unsure:

Edited by zorro1

Sounds grotesque. Farangs in Thailand look bad enough fully clothed.

might be true in phuket and pattaya, but in the more normal places in thailand farangs seem to dress up quite nicely.

lot of them wear long pants, jeans and shirts with collars. not only those who were suits because of their jobs. it's a very rare occasion to see a farang hanging around in the city with singha sleeveless shirt on or even without wearing one.

Edited by ikis

It's a daft survey. If you answer no to questions 1&3, they still want you to say how much you would pay ! If you're not going to use it then you don't want to pay anything, so this will distort the result of the survey....Doh.

Ya if you don't answer question 2 you don't get counted in the results

What it amounts to is he dosen't care what people say as long as they agree with him.

Isn't that a form of clothing in the mind?

Sounds like this could be the answer to Uptheos getting a pair of jeans to fit problem :lol::D

It's a great idea for me, but I wouldn't partake. Jealousy is the easiest way to lose friends and I don't want to make anyone jealous. cool.gif

Edited by uptheos

It's a daft survey. If you answer no to questions 1&3, they still want you to say how much you would pay ! If you're not going to use it then you don't want to pay anything, so this will distort the result of the survey....Doh.

Hey Trainman,

Sorry about that... but I don't control how the survey works.

You get to ask only 3 questions.

Maybe should have added answer...

NoT Interested in paying anything since I'm not going to visit.

Thanks for the responses... keep them coming...

Hopefully someone will build the resort in CM soon.

Hey Trainman,

Sorry about that... but I don't control how the survey works.

You get to ask only 3 questions.

Maybe should have added answer...

NoT Interested in paying anything since I'm not going to visit.

Thanks for the responses... keep them coming...

Hopefully someone will build the resort in CM soon.

Don't hold your breath Pal!

"About 20 feet from the pool TON's of White Sand have been brought in

to give Chiang Mai a White Sand Beach."

I prefer my plurals unclothed and unencumbered by apostrophes, and would frequent that resort gladly.

One ton. Two tons. One Thai. Two Thais. One car. Two cars.

Small rant, I know, but the apostrophe epidemic on the forum is hurting my head.

To the OP..... get yourself a house with a nice yard and enjoy all the fresh air and sun on your body as you like. To each their own.

Like others, I'm rather skeptical that this scheme will take off and work with the blessing of local administration. Some foreign investors will likely be kissing their cash goodbye very soon.

ah, the common assumption that enjoying nudity has anything (nothing) to do with sex and the size of one's organ!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Your right, almost all the people I have seen going nude (at the beach) look like they should be in the sea with the other whales.

Well, this topic has given me a bevy of new members to add to my ignore list, so thank you for that. However as regards the actual topic—I'm afraid that you may have overlooked one crucial point, which is that you are about as likely to get a Thai pu ying to walk around nude in (semi) public as you are to find a roadhouse that doesn't serve rice.

I think it would be great if there was a clothing-optional resort in Chiang Mai. I would be happy to attend such. I would even go so far as to start one myself if I thought it could be successful. However, based purely on my own personal experience, I would estimate that there would be a better cnance of starting an alfalfa farm on Mars, than profiting from nudist resort in Northern Thailand. 

Of course, I could be wrong. But, ask yourself this... how many Thai women do you know, who harbor an overwhelming urge for a full-body tan?

Edited by Sportacus

please no what people do in pattaya is upto them we do not attract that kind of tourist thank fully not than im a snob but

i like things the way they are calm peaceful times may change but standards must remain i dont think cm would benefit from a nudest resort

i really dont think youd ever get staff for one thing thais think its very rude to walk the streets with out a t shirt so none starter i think

enjoy your day

Well, this topic has given me a bevy of new members to add to my ignore list, so thank you for that. However as regards the actual topic—I'm afraid that you may have overlooked one crucial point, which is that you are about as likely to get a Thai pu ying to walk around nude in (semi) public as you are to find a roadhouse that doesn't serve rice.

I think it would be great if there was a clothing-optional resort in Chiang Mai. I would be happy to attend such. I would even go so far as to start one myself if I thought it could be successful. However, based purely on my own personal experience, I would estimate that there would be a better cnance of starting an alfalfa farm on Mars, than profiting from nudist resort in Northern Thailand.

Of course, I could be wrong. But, ask yourself this... how many Thai women do you know, who harbor an overwhelming urge for a full-body tan?

Hey Sport,

Don't think you would build a Resort like this for the Thai's to enjoy since they hate the SUN...

You would build it for the Tourist who enjoy relaxing in the sun without the need to wear clothes if they so

choose.

It would have to be a PRIVATE Club in order to be allowed... and don't think it would have any negative

impact on Chiang Mai or any other city since it is normally a small group of people who are not afraid of their

bodies, lol.... no matter what they look like.

Just like anything in life... if it's not your thing you don't have to participate... if you enjoy having the sun and wind on your

body then it should not be a problem.

Look forward to you building the resort here in Chiang Mai soon. I'm sure it will be very profitable.

I attended a small resort in the mountains of Georgia with less than 20 people attending on a weekly basis.

Using the internet with in a few months we had a wonderful music festival with over 527 people attending.

Just like any business... you target customers who want what you have to offer...

in this case FREEDOM.

You would build it for the Tourist who enjoy relaxing in the sun without the need to wear clothes if they so choose.

Quite true. But who do you think the western tourist, who is not afraid of their body, is going to want to bring? Their Thai girlfriend du jour. Good luck with that…

Edited by Sportacus