Thai PM Hospitalised With Food Poisoning

webfact

Notwithstanding to the point comments by admin and mods, which seem to have been largely ignored, this thread takes the proverbial biscuit for sheer nastiness, boorishness and inappropriate vitriol.I would have added ungentlemanly behaviour but that would have presumed the existence of some class and breeding.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notwithstanding to the point comments by admin and mods, which seem to have been largely ignored, this thread takes the proverbial biscuit for sheer nastiness, boorishness and inappropriate vitriol.I would have added ungentlemanly behaviour but that would have presumed the existence of some class and breeding.

QED

I agree with you just a little bit, however, are you British?

Do you understand that sense of humour? there are two varieties of poking fun at someone else's expense, there is one type that has a whole word dedicated to it in the German language, and there is the other type has has a good old poke at it and then puts it's arm around you.

Oh, I forgot, there is a third type, the smiling moron pointing at a dead body.

This little incident has only proved one thing for me, she was never really that sick, if she was, she would still be under very strict medical observation, therefore it's just another cog in the political machine, thankfully this time no one died.

It never ceases to amaze me how most politicians can spin the most simple problems into a sympathy vote for themselves and how so many people fall for it.

(btw... is the Doctor who claimed she had food poisoning going to lose his licence, he should do, nah, he'll just buy another one...... I wonder if he checked her finger nails)

As she leaves the hospital, it's evident she's made an incredibly fast recovery in less than a day from

hospitalised with diarrhea, fatigue, abdominal pain and nausea.

30170956-01_big.jpg

Hopefully, she and her doctors will share with the world medical community the source of her amazing recuperative abilities.

... :rolleyes:

I have to say Yingluck looks fabulous in this shot. Diarrhea seems to agree with her.

...It never ceases to amaze me how most politicians can spin the most simple problems into a sympathy vote for themselves and how so many people fall for it.

Your using the word spin in a thread about diarrheah has just given me a nasty vision that refuses to go away.

I have to say Yingluck looks fabulous in this shot. Diarrhea seems to agree with her.

She should be poisoned more often. I hope it also becomes a fad amongst the Red Shirts themselves.

My, aren't you just full of sweetness and light....................

Just for curiosity, exactly why would you want to see the PM poisoned ???

PM Cancels Evening Appointments over Illness

The prime minister experienced a headache and nausea after visiting flooded Nonthaburi Province this morning so she has canceled all afternoon appointments and gone home to rest.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra inspected the flood situation in Nonthaburi Province for over two hours this morning after presiding over an activity to celebrate His Majesty the King's birthday at the Royal Plaza at 9 A.M.

After the flood inspection in Nonthaburi Province, the PM and her entourage stopped for lunch at a resturant in Pathum Thani Province.

The PM excused herself out after spending only a few moments at the restaurant.

The PM's close aide revealed that she was suffering from a headache and nausea as well as dizziness.

She has canceled all her afternoon appointments and gone home to rest.

The symptoms are believed to be related to food poisoning which caused her to be admitted to Praram 9 Hospital on Tuesday night.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-12-01

footer_n.gif

The prime minister experienced a headache and nausea after visiting flooded Nonthaburi Province this morning so she has canceled all afternoon appointments and gone home to rest.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra inspected the flood situation in Nonthaburi Province for over two hours this morning after presiding over an activity to celebrate His Majesty the King's birthday at the Royal Plaza at 9 A.M.

After the flood inspection in Nonthaburi Province, the PM and her entourage stopped for lunch at a resturant in Pathum Thani Province.

The PM's close aide revealed that she was suffering from a headache and nausea as well as dizziness.

The symptoms are believed to be related to food poisoning which caused her to be admitted to Praram 9 Hospital on Tuesday night.

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

Trying to sum up the suffering the P.M. is going through,

A........We have to believe all the symptoms are true, and wish her a quick full recovery. OR

B.......We believe the suffering is not as bad as it is suggested, and not OTT. OR

C......Because of untruths and pledges during the said 3 months, opting out of certain situations and meetings, Gives posters a feeling of Element of Doubt.

My sister years ago had symptoms similar many times, through wanting attention of the right kind, wanting people to love her, she had some sort of guilt complex. just adding that as it sprung to mind.B)

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

A........We have to believe all the symptoms are true, and wish her a quick full recovery. OR

B.......We believe the suffering is not as bad as it is suggested, and not OTT. OR

C......Because of untruths and pledges during the said 3 months, opting out of certain situations and meetings, Gives posters a feeling of Element of Doubt.

My sister years ago had symptoms similar many times, through wanting attention of the right kind, wanting people to love her, she had some sort of guilt complex. just adding that as it sprung to mind.B)

So your sister (a sample of one) behaved in a similar fashion, therefore this is a psychological disorder. Quite the Freudian, aren't you?

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

So your sister (a sample of one) behaved in a similar fashion, therefore this is a psychological disorder. Quite the Freudian, aren't you?

I actually believe there is something not quite normal in the the way the P.m. is conducting things, She is ducking out of many situations, more than the norm, side stepping answerable questions, using others to do the talking, giving the feeling that she is dodging. This short illness could well be genuine and if so she will be inconvenienced,= in short --yes I do feel there is a mega problem, Helicopters and hospitals come to mind in the last few days.

She should be poisoned more often. I hope it also becomes a fad amongst the Red Shirts themselves.

My, aren't you just full of sweetness and light....................

Just for curiosity, exactly why would you want to see the PM poisoned ???

Because it supposedly made her look beautiful. If rumour spread that being poisoned makes one look beautiful amongst the Red Shirts, using Yingluck as the example, I am certain that a significant percentage of them will believe it and imitate Yingluck.

I actually believe there is something not quite normal in the the way the P.m. is conducting things, She is ducking out of many situations, more than the norm, side stepping answerable questions, using others to do the talking, giving the feeling that she is dodging. This short illness could well be genuine and if so she will be inconvenienced,= in short --yes I do feel there is a mega problem, Helicopters and hospitals come to mind in the last few days.

Yes, it is crystal clear there is a mega-problem.

Yes, it is crystal clear there is a mega-problem.

Think most understand a puppet is a puppet. ;)