and inspite of the many sinners the all-merciful LORD kept on sending prophets to guide the righteous ones :whistling:

I assume when you talk of the LORD you mean the god of the religion of eternal progress and infinite growth. You know, that one that allows you to believe fiat currencies as they exist today will continue to have value in the future. The one that allows you to ignore physics (despite having a background in physics) and trust that god will provide the miracle that will give that next hit of economic expansion to save everyone from their addiction and short sightedness.

It doesn't take religion to understand that all debt based fiat currencies will eventually collapse against gold. As soon as growth stops in the underlying economies, so does the value of their currencies. It does take religion to believe that what has been normal in the past can continue to be normal into the indefinite future. The only question for someone with a realistic perspective is at what point the collapse will occur. Unfortunately nobody knows that, but only a fool pretends it can't happen tomorrow.

Up, but it doesn't matter what figure you want to try and put on it.

! year from now, 5 years, 10 years.... 1oz of gold will still buy what it buys today. The Thb or US$ in your pocket won't.

I've given up !

Can you explain ??

The only question for someone with a realistic perspective is at what point the collapse will occur. Unfortunately nobody knows that, but only a fool pretends it can't happen tomorrow.

only fools rely on and believe in myopic dogmas without taking a variety of alternatives / possibilities into consideration and act accordingly. and only fools believe that others who don't agree with these dogmas are fools.

1323210722[/url]' post='4895361']
The only question for someone with a realistic perspective is at what point the collapse will occur. Unfortunately nobody knows that, but only a fool pretends it can't happen tomorrow.

only fools rely on and believe in myopic dogmas without taking a variety of alternatives / possibilities into consideration and act accordingly. and only fools believe that others who don't agree with these dogmas are fools.

So is that Gold up or down?

yes :whistling:

1323229997[/url]' post='4895995']
1323226708[/url]' post='4895842']

yes :whistling:

Good answer :P

To be serious- i am recommending my friends to buy gold right now- expecting it to hit 1900- 2000 $ per oz in first quarter of 2012 because i think the only viable solution out of the debt crisis in Europe is printing money...

1323255505[/url]' post='4897004']

To be serious- i am recommending my friends to buy gold right now- expecting it to hit 1900- 2000 $ per oz in first quarter of 2012 because i think the only viable solution out of the debt crisis in Europe is printing money...

Totally agree - I actually see it going towards 2500 only because there is no alternative - then it will correct at probably less than it s now once the economies settle and the worse quantitive easing is over

Totally agree - I actually see it going towards 2500 only because there is no alternative - then it will correct at probably less than it s now once the economies settle and the worse quantitive easing is over

i actually saw today a gold price of 13,350 Dollars and another one of 20,600 EURos. there's something wrong... i think :unsure:

1323257748[/url]' post='4897082']
1323257027[/url]' post='4897062']

i actually saw today a gold price of 13,350 Dollars and another one of 20,600 EURos. there's something wrong... i think :unsure:

Wouldn't I be a happy bunny if it were true! :P