New Thai Airline Launches Maiden Flight With Transsexual Attendants

webfact

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

You make a very good point.... the same with Qantas unfortunately... half the crew are a bunch or surly,PMT ridden old battle-axes who look like they used to haunt houses for a past job. In fact wonderful joke about Qantas....

Guy goes into a bar in Changi airport.

As ge sits down an attractive lass sits next to him wearing a flight attendant uniform

He doesn't recognise the uniform so thinks to himself " Ill just mention a few of the airline slogans and see who she flys with

So he leans over a says " We love to fly and it shows".. she looks at him strangely and goes back to his drink...

OK he thinks Ill try another slogan..... " were everything in the air you want us to be"

She look at him strangely again and turns back to her drink...

OK he thinks.. last try... What a great way to fly"

She looks at him and says abruptly " What the fuc_k do you want"

He says ohh yes Qantas i should of guessed

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

No foreigners are 'fascinated' by khatoeys unless they are gay of course. I've never known anyone who can't tell them apart from a female. You are obviously new to Thailand.

The fascination (obsession?) of straight men about ladyboys never fails to amaze.

They may be less straight than you might think. (Or that they might claim)

I doubt it. Gay men are not sexually interested in ladyboys. This is a FACT proven here on a Thaivisa poll!

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

No foreigners are 'fascinated' by khatoeys unless they are gay of course.

Oh dear :boring:

Because ladyboys are usually desparate, that's why.

Why do you feel anyone on an airline might approach you in a sexual manner?

All flights that I know of for any airline always have a gay chief flight attendant for some reason.

For the trannies I dont have anything against them, just dont bother me with sexual approaches.

Could be the best of both worlds, security-wise...

Do you honestly expect those petite and obedient female Asian flight attendants to suddenly turn into Super(wo)men and save your *** if there were ever a serious problem and passengers need to be (forcefully) directed to follow instructions?

So, having a bit of testosterone kick in would not be such a bad thing.

Some reading on when the rubber met the road:

http://www.singapore-window.org/sw00/001216au.htm

Edited by mrdome

I don't believe that anyone can tell with certainty a ladyboy from a man. I have been with several beautiful ladyboys and a host of pretty girls over the years, and have maintained a number of photographic albums of my experiences. Everyone I have tested to 'spot the difference' have failed miserably. The voice can sometimes, but not always, be a giveaway but 'Hey, who cares!' They all float my boat.

Ryan Air are considering employing transexuals, but are going to charge an excess of £20 per flight per customer.

Edited by metisdead
Font size reset, use default forum font when osting.

I always thought that all the male cabin crew on Quantas were gay because it was safer for them up there.

Or so I was told by a Fosters swilling Aussie "bloke" one time.

Don't know about that. Still trying to figure out whos who with Male Ballerino and Figure Skaters. But if they are it looks like they will fit in perfectly.

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

"GRANNY BULLY" hahaha Ya, I noticed that myself, I thought Delta might be a record holder for oldest average attendant.:yohan:

Nope! I think that Trophy belongs to Air Canada. Got to be +65, overweight, and past experience in an SS Camp before you can even apply.

You don't need to go 3rd genders.....er...not that there's anything wrong with that. You just need to avoid US carriers. Korean Air and ANA have a strong, price competitive presence here in Washington, DC and I think they retire their lovely flight attendants once they approach 30 yo.wink.gif.

Moreover of being more beautiful than ladies, the lady-boys for sure have a lot of other qualities :

- lady-boys are working faster than ladies

- lady-boys are much more nice and serviceable than ladies

- lady-boys can afford easier than ladies to be separate of their husband (friend)

- lady-boys don't have menstruation problems

- lady-boys never are pregnant

- lady-boys are speaking softer than ladies

- lady-boys are stronger than ladies

- lady-boys are much more careful than ladies

- lady-boys have much more endurance than ladies

- lady-boys better understand the needs of the passengers than ladies do

- lady-boys radiate more then ladies, as they have permanently to make sure to look same as a lady ... ladies neglect it too easy (I know personally a lady-boy who is teaching a lady to be more female to avoid to loose her husband)

- lady-boys don't need to loose their time with children

- lady-boys always have a nice smile

- lady-boys have more beautiful breasts as it was created and made according to model (please have a look to the breast of ladies after 30 years old or having fed children)

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are feeling better the wishes from both male and female passengers, physically and mentally

- lady-boys are much more clever than ladies

- lady-boys are not fat

- lady-boys don't cry for their mom's

- lady-boys are much more easy-going than ladies

Lady-boys are really the best, and I hope all the companies all over the world will replace their staff by lady-boys, especially the cabin crews.

They are the right the persons on the right place.

Ladies need to stay home and care of their babies, and to educate them a little more, as this will generate some more sociable people for the future !!!

"- lady-boys have much more endurance than ladies."???

I don't suppose you would want to share that one with the group. Well each to there own.

You wouldn't happen to be German...would you?

I see this as a positive point towards equal rights from a ladyboys perspective.

I also see this as an airline gaining cheap media attention.

I'm sure all the flight attendants are qualified and have passed the relevant requirements, I don't quite see how this is worthy of such attention though.

I don't care if its a presentable guy, a presentable woman or a presentable lady boy attending the flights I am on. I prefer not to have an ugly oaf attend the flights I'm on but thats just my prejudice against ugly people !....

if it keeps them off the streets and gives them a decent income then it's a big improvement for all, especially them.

You seem to make the misassumption that they're all on the street. I think most expats in Thailand only see the working prostitute katoys in Sukhumvit/Nana/Soi-Cowboy area, when actually there are also many katoys working straight jobs and trying to live as normal a life as possible.

Spot on.

Do people really think an airline would employ the kind of character - male, female, transgender, whatever - that hangs out on street corners?

I am happy to book a flight with PC AIr early next year .

It will be an experience of a life time!

And one of the Ladyboys in this video , really you cant tell the difference can you ? She looks perfect to me....

Edited by balo

"GRANNY BULLY" hahaha Ya, I noticed that myself, I thought Delta might be a record holder for oldest average attendant.:yohan:

Nope! I think that Trophy belongs to Air Canada. Got to be +65, overweight, and past experience in an SS Camp before you can even apply.

Well, when I agreed with Granny Bully, to be more accurate, yes I got a much colder shoulder experience with the Delta FAs, not all of them though. Still, haven't flown Air C. so not sure as to who gets the "oldest" trophy. However, the "past experience in an SS Camp" (as camp fuhrer) I would have to definitely give that trophy to the Air Berlin FAs for BAD attitude, not looks, they were height to weight ratio acceptable. Now on Delta... just this year I saw the HUGEST FA I ever saw. I suppose if it posted a personal ad it would be listed as BBBW. Some might think so :huh: But with all the complaining the airlines do about FAT passengers taking up two seats, what's with hiring a two-seater FA? I see it as a safety concern. In an emergency this Jabba the Hut FA would have a BIG (no pun intended) problem getting between the seats to open an over-wing emergency exit. Forget the idea of exiting through it! Plug it right UP! Although, in an emergency decompression situ, would make a nice plug.

I am happy to book a flight with PC AIr early next year .

It will be an experience of a life time!

And one of the Ladyboys in this video , really you cant tell the difference can you ? She looks perfect to me....

LOLOLOOOLLLLOOL HAHAHAHAHA :cheesy: :cheesy: The second video, the 30 second long vid, They ACTUALLY show a LB picking up a wallet and returning it to a pax. This couldn't have ANYTHING to do with some stereotype that is going around, could it???:cheesy: Only in LOS :emot-kiss: