Iran test fires missiles during war games

News_Editor

Iran and the Palestinians want the Jews out of Israel. This isn't a secret. Stop acting like it is. Whether by mass murder or voluntary exile. Given the Jews won't all voluntarily leave, do the math.

Never heard that about Iran.......But as for Palestine.Facts suggest they are the ones getting beat out of their lands.

Are you that misinformed? Amazing. Iran directly supports Hamas and other anti-Israel terrorist groups. Their goal is clear -- Jews dead and/or out, one Palestine, an Arab Palestine. Opinion polls also show continued large Palestinian majority support (of course not all Palestinians are terrorists, but Hamas is) for the demand for unconditional right of Arab return to Israel which means the end of Israel. If you support the goals of Iran and/or the Palestinians, just please be HONEST about it, OK? Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jingthing is the only one mentioning anti semitism, it is the mantra he hides behind when he is beat.

The leadership in Iran want to wipe out the Jews and have said it repeatedly. You can't ignore that fact. wink.png

Well I can ignore it because it is not a fact. The Iranian President said that Israel must face regime change, 'The Israeli Regime must be wiped out'.That is the fact. Now we all know what we think about regime change. So contrary to your belief what was actually said was quite different. Iran were stating that the Israeli regime is evil and must be wiped out, nothing to do with wiping the Jews out.

Apparently the English translation of what Ahmadinajad said in Farsi was not enirely correct.

Explanation below:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=21188

Jingthing is the only one mentioning anti semitism, it is the mantra he hides behind when he is beat.

The leadership in Iran want to wipe out the Jews and have said it repeatedly. You can't ignore that fact. wink.png

Well I can ignore it because it is not a fact. The Iranian President said that Israel must face regime change, 'The Israeli Regime must be wiped out'.That is the fact. Now we all know what we think about regime change. So contrary to your belief what was actually said was quite different. Iran were stating that the Israeli regime is evil and must be wiped out, nothing to do with wiping the Jews out.

Apparently the English translation of what Ahmadinajad said in Farsi was not enirely correct.

Explanation below:

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=21188

That is such total BS because Ahmadinajad has spoken on these issues hundreds of times, and Iran apologists obsess on a few translation controversies for propaganda purposes. The undeniable truth is that Iran wants more than regime change, it wants the state of Israel to completely fall!

Jt you'll be happy to know that with today's 337 posts, you have firmly cemented your place in 5th place of all time posters on TV.

Some guy named News Editor seems untouchable .., but with a few more topics that can become Israeli in nature, you should be able to catch him by 2040. :)

• Like 2

you are wasting your time mate! Farsi transcripts of what Ahmadinejad said are floating around, parts were published in U.S. newspapers (e.g. Washington Post), Israeli emigrants from Iran who's mother tongue is Farsi translated "the" sentence, but the warmongers use their own translation and diction to serve their agenda.

fact is that Ahmadinejad quoted Khomeini (and referred to him) with a slight deviation which clearly referred to the "regime that occupies al-Quds (Jerusalem)".

امام عزيز ما فرمودند كه اين رژيم اشغالگر قدس بايد از صفحه روزگار محو شود

having said so.. my view always was and still is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an àsshole² wai.gif

So was the goal of Regime change in Iraq (the reason now formally given for going to war) to wipe out the Iraqi people? Was the goal of Regime change in Egypt and libya to wipe out the Egyptian and libyan people? I am not quite sure it's me that's being naive.

Come on now, you know very well that secular democracies are not genocidal, though perhaps naively they do suspect their ideals can be applied directly to other cultures which hitherto had no democratic history or beliefs. As you keep mentioning Israel I think to make my point I could ask you to read about what happened in Sudan and is happening now in Egypt if you are having difficulty distinguishing what exactly regime change means to other cultures.

Sorry I don't follow, it is all quite clear to me. Did regime change in Iraq led by the US mean the genocide of the Iraqi people...no. Did regime change in Libya led by coalition forces mean the wiping out of Libyan people....no. Does regime change that the Iranians want mean anything different....no. Why do you make a leap and say that the Iranians calling for regime change in Israel means they want to wipe out all Israeli's when it has never meant such a thing to anyone else who has undertook regime change.

[

Explanation below:

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=21188

That is such total BS because Ahmadinajad has spoken on these issues hundreds of times, and Iran apologists obsess on a few translation controversies for propaganda purposes. The undeniable truth is that Iran wants more than regime change, it wants the state of Israel to completely fall!

You have been linked to the correct farsi translation. Can you link to any of the hundreds of times where he has spoken of these issues with farsi/english translations. You are making it up as you go along!

Jt you'll be happy to know that with today's 337 posts, you have firmly cemented your place in 5th place of all time posters on TV.

Some guy named News Editor seems untouchable .., but with a few more topics that can become Israeli in nature, you should be able to catch him by 2040. smile.png

That explains why there is no thought goes in to what he says!

Are you that misinformed? Amazing.If you support the goals of Iran and/or the Palestinians, just please be HONEST about it, OK?

I do not support any group just the rights of all to exist.

Not to be invaded/bombed/displaced under false pretense

Innocent until proven guilty you might say...... wink.png

Edited by flying
  • Like 1

having said so.. my view always was and still is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an àsshole² wai.gif

Have to agree but.........It seems to be a required trait in leading any country judging by the the others involved :)

Naam

I couldn't agree more, but at least I think we are agreed that that is no need to go to war with a nation for.

Yes, banging the head against a brick wall is starting to hurt ;)

Iran doesn't want to obliterate Israel in the bomb it to nothing sense because Israel includes 20 percent Muslims plus of course the surrounding areas. They want the Jewish state of Israel to be destroyed. They don't want a country called Israel. That is MUCH BIGGER than simply changing a government. They want a bigger radical fundamentalist Islamic country called Palestine (like themselves). No, that is not the same thing as saying they want to exterminate all the Jews. Obviously, just the ones that would fight this ... most of them.

Even the more moderate Palestinians who are OK with a two state solution (bless their hearts) are clear that they wish not even one Jew to live among them in their new state. Can you really blame the Jews for feeling an existential threat from Iran, supporters of Hamas and other direct enemies?

Another side to the translation kerfuffle:

http://www.slate.com...ole_report.html

In some ways, the continuing row over his call for the complete destruction of Israel must baffle Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. All he did, after all, was to turn up at a routine anti-Zionist event and repeat the standard line—laid down by the Ayatollah Khomeini and thus considered by some to be beyond repeal—that the state of Israel is illegitimate and must be obliterated.
Edited by Jingthing

So was the goal of Regime change in Iraq (the reason now formally given for going to war) to wipe out the Iraqi people? Was the goal of Regime change in Egypt and libya to wipe out the Egyptian and libyan people? I am not quite sure it's me that's being naive.

Come on now, you know very well that secular democracies are not genocidal, though perhaps naively they do suspect their ideals can be applied directly to other cultures which hitherto had no democratic history or beliefs. As you keep mentioning Israel I think to make my point I could ask you to read about what happened in Sudan and is happening now in Egypt if you are having difficulty distinguishing what exactly regime change means to other cultures.

Sorry I don't follow, it is all quite clear to me. Did regime change in Iraq led by the US mean the genocide of the Iraqi people...no. Did regime change in Libya led by coalition forces mean the wiping out of Libyan people....no. Does regime change that the Iranians want mean anything different....no. Why do you make a leap and say that the Iranians calling for regime change in Israel means they want to wipe out all Israeli's when it has never meant such a thing to anyone else who has undertook regime change.

At some point serial naivety is no longer credible and blatant agenda is the only explanation. Your rattling on about Rothschild indeed has a resonance to the Iranian film where it mentions a Zionist masonic conspiracy to control the U.S - they must frequent the same websites as yourself.

By the way repeating the same lie does not whitewash it though it is a common totalitarian propaganda ploy. Here is what Nasrallah, Iran's stooge in Lebanon wrote.

If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.

Being the apologist for genocidal maniacs arguably makes ones morally complicit.

• Like 1

What difference does it make what site the video is on anyway? The video speaks for itself. This is standard stuff from Iran and to deny it is ingenuous.

It is ingenuous to post a video implying it is an accurate portrayal when clearly if you look at the pedegree of the makers, it is likely to be misleading. A film maker based in Washington founded by 3 former members of the IDF. Part of the propaganda machine by any chance? Give us a break Jingthing.

Steely

At some point serial naivety is no longer credible and blatant agenda is the only explanation. Your rattling on about Rothschild indeed has a resonance to the Iranian film where it mentions a Zionist masonic conspiracy to control the U.S - they must frequent the same websites as yourself.

I can't quite believe you have said that. Is that really your counter argument? I am also intrigued to know where I have been rattling on about Rothschild apart to answer Jingthing everytime he brings it up when he made a mountain out of a molehill statement.

Edited by GentlemanJim

Is this source better. They want much more than regime change. They want the entire Zionist (that means Jewish nationalism) state of Israel finished. You can find hundreds of items of both video and text quotes evidence of the Iranian views about destroying the Jewish state. Enough with the diversionary nit picking about translation semantics and video sources.

BTW, contrary to what was said in the video, it is a FACT that the most powerful leader of the Palestinians during WW2, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini, relative of Yassar Arafat, exiled himself to Berlin, was a close ally of the Nazis, was an active Nazi collaborator, was aware of the details of the death camps, made a speech asking Europe to send their Jews to Poland (after he knew of the death camps) and not to Palestine. It would be understandable for a Palestinian nationalist to say don't send your Jews to Palestine but he said send them to death camps, so was an activist for mass genocide of Jews.

The Mufti with his genocidal ally:

post-37101-0-25807400-1325754465_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

More evidence war may be brewing:

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=250249

Israel, US to hold largest ever missile defense exercise this spring; thousands of US soldiers will be deployed in Israel

The drill, which is unprecedented in its size, will include the establishment of US command posts in Israel and IDF command posts at EUCOM headquarters in Germany – with the ultimate goal of establishing joint task forces in the event of a large-scale conflict in the Middle East.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Is this source better. They want much more than regime change. They want the entire Zionist (that means Jewish nationalism) state of Israel finished. You can find hundreds of items of both video and text quotes evidence of the Iranian views about destroying the Jewish state. Enough with the diversionary nit picking about translation semantics and video sources.

BTW, contrary to what was said in the video, it is a FACT that the most powerful leader of the Palestinians during WW2, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin el-Husseini, relative of Yassar Arafat, exiled himself to Berlin, was a close ally of the Nazis, was an active Nazi collaborator, was aware of the details of the death camps, made a speech asking Europe to send their Jews to Poland (after he knew of the death camps) and not to Palestine. It would be understandable for a Palestinian nationalist to say don't send your Jews to Palestine but he said send them to death camps, so was an activist for mass genocide of Jews.

The Mufti with his genocidal ally:

post-37101-0-25807400-1325754465_thumb.j

So long as Iran is ruled as it is at this moment it will remain a rogue state, if it successfully develops a nuclear weapon, well that would be like putting a bowl of sweets in front of a child and telling them not to touch, Iran has stated that they want Isreal wiped off the map, but so has every other nation in the region, there are a lot of nations medling in the region, from North Korea helping Iran develop a nuclear weapon, Russia providing expert advice with atomic power generation, America playing politics with various nations, the U.N putting it's bit in and many others. There is no doubt at all that events may come to an impass, then one of two things will happen, either a peace will come through a mutual accomdation through working with all players, or a war may begin that would have the potential to spread throughout the region and maybe around the world as various nations that have either a political or oil based economic interest join in, one outcome will bring stability, who knows for how long, the other outcome would bring widespread disaster. I could quote a few verses from the bible which deal with the region and it's stability, but that could feed ongoing debates or raise new debates.

Steely

I can't quite believe you have said that. Is that really your counter argument? I am also intrigued to know where I have been rattling on about Rothschild apart to answer Jingthing everytime he brings it up when he made a mountain out of a molehill statement.

Let's just say the banking/control libel is as old as money lending, which incidentally was one of the few jobs open to Jews for centuries, any repetition of that meme is as Jing stated a dead giveaway. Besides which by focusing just on this section of my reply you have failed to address the clearly genocidal rhetoric of Hassan Nasralah. Did Iran disavow his comments, or did they arm Hezbollah with thousands of missiles?

Stop denying it Iran has threatened the existence of a democratic government and crossed the U.S and Europe time after time for years and now that matters appear to be coming to a head the game amongst some posters seems to be to mention Israel and use snide innuendo to infer that they somehow control U.S foreign policy and are therefore to blame for anything that happens in the region, which in a way they do for having the nerve to exist.

P.S Closer ever closer.

http://www.debka.com/article/21620/

The armies of Saudi Arabia and fellow Gulf Cooperation Council states stood ready Thursday Jan. 5, for Washington to stand up to Iranian threats and send an aircraft carrier or several warships through the Strait of Hormuz into the Persian Gulf. Riyadh has been leaning hard on the Obama administration not to let Tehran get away with its warning to react with "full force" if the USS Stennis aircraft carrier tried to reenter the Gulf or Iran's pretensions to control the traffic transiting the world's most important oil route.

• Like 1

[still no answer! Just unfounded anti-Semitic shielding. Is anyone criticising the Israel administration anti-Semitic? Is anyone criticising Goldman Sachs anti-Semitic?

Well, considering that Goldman Sachs isn't "jewish", I don't know why you bring up the topic. GS has nothing to do with the Iranians trying to obtain nuclear weapons. I suppose you will claim that Lakishimi Mittel isn't really Indian but was secretly dropped from a space pod in Ashkelon where he morphed into super hebrew intending to create the Iranian missile crisis. Nor does the Rothschild family or group have have interests in 5 central banks. You cannot provide any reliable information to substantiate your claim. And please, the Lyndon Larouche website isn't a reliable source. Why do you insist on going off on a tangent that has no bearing on the subject at hand, except to provide what I would charitably term is a kooky explanation for the madness going on in Iran now? Seriously. give it a rest because you won't win any converts with the over the top conspiracy theories.

exactly the point, GS is not Jewish. But claims of anti-Semiticism is exactly the type of response given, in this case because GS is a Jewish sounding name. Are you denying that the Rothschild dynasty have been involved in central and fiat banking? It is perfectly understandable that people would be critical of any powerful family. But why is it that when people criticise the British royal family, The British east india company or the Bush family, they are not accused of anything, but criticise the Rothschilds they are racist? They happen to be Jewish, so what. Could it be true that Israel can get away with anything and no one dare even bring the situation to light?

BTW I never brought the Rothschilds up.

A fact is based in reality/deeds so yes we can ignore that.

The Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists are run by Iran,, so, sorry, no pass for the Iranian leadership.

that sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Here is a clue.

http://www.adl.org/s..._rothschild.asp

As said, yakking about Rothschild banking control conspiracy is a meme for antisemitism in the tradition of America fascist Henry Ford's The International Jew, (sections used by Hitler) still widely promoted in antisemitic countries like Malaysia. In the context of a discussion of Iran, a country with leadership that uses holocaust denial rhetoric and Jewish state destruction rhetoric, that actively supports terrorist Hamas, please don't be so surprised to be called out for major league offensiveness.

Edited by Jingthing

You are being willfully naive if you think the difference between regime change and wiping out the Jews are two different things - I suggest you take a look at the demographics through history of all Countries on earth where Islam has become the majority faith, and at risk of going off topic in order to reply to your point I would observe the so called 'right of return' is an idea specifically intended to bring about said majority.

this is total hypocrisy. You want regime change in iran etc so are we to assume you want to wipe out the people too? There are not much more war mongering people than Anglo-Americans!

this is total hypocrisy. You want regime change in iran etc so are we to assume you want to wipe out the people too? There are not much more war mongering people than Anglo-Americans!

This has already been covered. Much of the west does want regime change in Iran. So true. Hopefully, done by their OWN people. We can dream. Of course we don't want to wipe out the population or change a majority Islamic Persian country into a majority, for example, Buddhist Tibetan country, or make them change their name to Tibetistanaran. Iran and many others in the middle east, etc. do want Israel to stop existing as a Jewish state, they want an Islamic Arabic state there. Do you get the difference? Edited by Jingthing

This topic is about Iran. It's not about some banking conspiracy. It's not directly about Israel.

Baiting, off-topic nonsense is going to get deleted and posters are going to get a holiday.

Steely

Stop denying it Iran has threatened the existence of a democratic government and crossed the U.S and Europe time after time for years and now that matters appear to be coming to a head the game amongst some posters seems to be to mention Israel and use snide innuendo to infer that they somehow control U.S foreign policy and are therefore to blame for anything that happens in the region, which in a way they do for having the nerve to exist.

That line is pure comedy, but the thing is you are serious. Iran has threatened the existence of a democratic Government. Well whats wrong with that? Clearly precedence has been set when the US not only threatened a democratic Government but removed it and put in the Shah in its place. It beggars belief what some of you come up with. Think.

This Goat Won't Scape: Why Attacking Iran Will Not Work in 2012

"Currently, the US is following a trajectory of past unsuccessful empires that were unable to sustain themselves resulting in an eventual collapse from within.

Even the threat of an attack on Iran will automatically drive oil speculators to push up the price of oil futures, which will in turn raise the price of oil at the pump at a time when Western businesses and consumers can hardly afford it. And this series of events is already in motion. The Strait of Hormuz is the world’s busiest oil shipping lane, with 17 million barrels of oil per day passing through. Iranian announcements this week stating they will not only defend their territorial waters, but retaliate by closing the Strait’s shipping lanes if it’s attacked by the US or Israel – have already driven up the global price, with the price of Brent Crude jumping another $5 today to an eight-month high of $111.65 per barrel. "

http://www.pacificfr...rk-in-2012.html

Edited by midas

The USA did indeed misbehave badly with the Shah of Iran before the tragic Iranian Islamic revolution. That is history and no point in denying it. Not sure how that justifies bad behavior of Iran ... TODAY.

It's called blowback Jingthing, blowback.

Jews did indeed experience the Holocaust before the liberation and success against the Nazi empire. That is history and no point in denying it. Not sure how it justifies the bad behaviour of Israel or people calling others anti-semitic at every opportunity they find intelligent debate difficult to display.

Edited by GentlemanJim