Thailand Hunting Hezbollah Operatives Planning Terror Attacks Against Jews, Israelis

webfact

Why would Hezbollah operative target Israeli and Jewish in Bangkok, which is NOT a lot?

Thailand is one of the few countries outside of Europe and the US where Arab Muslim tourists are likely to encounter groups of young Israelis tourists and, god forbid, be seated next to them in a restaurant or stand next to them in a line. I mean there goes the fun in the vacation. Most people are unaware of just how blatant is the anti-semitism in the mainstream Arab press with the English language Al-Jazeera being an exception. Unless you are an Arabic speaker, you will not overhear the contempt and hatred toward the Israelis specifically, and Jews in general, that is common talk. It is actually more vitrolic than the similar feelings that all too many Israelis vent towards Arabs. So Thailand, with its corruption and lax security and proximity to the safe harbor of Malaysia, is an excellent target of opportunity to wage war in the honor of the Party of God's version of the invisible man in the sky.

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Hezbollah operative target Israeli and Jewish in Bangkok, which is NOT a lot?

Thailand is one of the few countries outside of Europe and the US where Arab Muslim tourists are likely to encounter groups of young Israelis tourists and, god forbid, be seated next to them in a restaurant or stand next to them in a line. I mean there goes the fun in the vacation. Most people are unaware of just how blatant is the anti-semitism in the mainstream Arab press with the English language Al-Jazeera being an exception. Unless you are an Arabic speaker, you will not overhear the contempt and hatred toward the Israelis specifically, and Jews in general, that is common talk. It is actually more vitrolic than the similar feelings that all too many Israelis vent towards Arabs. So Thailand, with its corruption and lax security and proximity to the safe harbor of Malaysia, is an excellent target of opportunity to wage war in the honor of the Party of God's version of the invisible man in the sky.

totalitarian theocracy regimes are human rights abusers and should be outlawed

“Religious freedom cannot be unlimited. For us, religious freedom stops, where human or animal suffering begins.” Marianne Thieme

Khao San Road, a popular destination for Israeli backpackers and other visitors to the Thai capital.

What make me laugh is I suppose Hezbollah can tell who is an Israeli and who is not, I think it's best I stay away as well.

Why not? If you say "khappy" instead of happy then u know who u r... jap.gif

Just wondering, why human being cant live with peace and harmony instead of doing all this drama and making the lives of other people miserable...